Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
08 April, 06:10
The longer I stay "in the game" the more I understand about why the narrow path is so narrow. It's actually a short route to the right place, but involves some temporary slog uphill and rough ground. The broad path is easy all the way but ends up somewhere you don't want to be.

Some people who appear to be going the wrong way are just zigzagging from the broad path uphill to the narrow path. Course correction is a thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 @IAM13888
5 pics
you dont have far to go, the answer is in yourself
you have much work to do where you are
03:18 PM - Apr 08, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IAM13888 in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
08 April, 08:21
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
08 April, 08:25
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
so, funny story

i was wondering what was happening to my brain!
i could feel it actually moving around

my counselor said maybe you need an MRI
I said maybe you need a lobotomy! 🤣

so i went on line and statrted with the map of the mind and i was “lead” to some awesome maps. i have tried to find them with no luck!

that was in 2012

08 April, 03:23
life experiences change our minds/brains

through prayer and meditation we can be reatored to our original heaven state of being

08 April, 03:19
the jordan river
egypt
jeruselum
etc is also a map of the brain