Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 January, 06:07
They are looking for the bloodline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Cue @Susan_Q
06 April, 06:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Weird story. A man who worked at my apartment was cleaning the pool about 6 years ago and he seemed upset and said I need to tell someone what happened at my doctor’s appointment. He had a blood test and when he went back for the results there were 2 men who seemed like government agents just standing there with his doctor. They said nothing and just listened as his doctor told him he had a super rare blood type and asked him how long his father lived and other questions. His father died at 103, I think. He was shaken by the whole thing and asked me what I thought about it. I didn’t know what to make of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mysti Beers @Puddinhead
other people cannot be in the room with you and your doc unless you give permission. Thats a HIPPA violation, and there is no way to see if a patient has a rare blood type unless specific DNA testing is done. This type of testing is expensive and not readily available unless you are in research…so i call bullshit
02:18 PM - Apr 08, 2022
In response Susan Cue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Puddinhead in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mysti Beers, click on at the bottom under it