Q The Lions @qthelions
My interpretation of the halftime show is through understanding the pretext of The Weeknd's videos & messages throughout the last 10 years & how it builds & tells his story of being in the music industry & the levels of the occult he is willing to be involved in. He is a Luciferian & is not shy about it. First, his name is deceiving. He leaves out an E so phonically it should not be pronounced The WeekEnd but should be pronounced The Week N D or The Weaknd. The occult always mirrors & has double meanings of numbers and words. His first trilogy works is a story told of his deals w/ the devil. If you follow the sequence of videos of The Hills, Can't Feel My Face, and Tell a Friend it lays out his story of making the deals with the devil (he is in all 3 videos) & trying to possibly get out of it. The video Tell a Friend has a burning bush (voice of God) he chooses to ignore it & walk past then he shoots the "devil" in the end. #blackandredprogramming #lucifarians #symbolism ..CONT>>>>>>
01:51 PM - Apr 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by qthelions in this post can reply
Q The Lions @qthelions
08 April, 01:52
In response Q The Lions to his Publication
(I think that is a message to the music industry who made him sign his soul away to produce him that no one owns him and he has ascended to an elite status) Those videos also have the theme of death and rebirth. His next project is entitled Starboy. Starboys are those who identify to be sons of Satan. It refers to Isaiah 14:12 "“How you have fallen from heaven, O star of the morning, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the earth, You who have weakened the nations!" I would suggest this is where he took his name The Weeknd as I explained above. Now if you go to the Starboy music video at minute 1:19 you will see a piece of art with Daft Punk. It has Lucifer being cast out of heaven in the background, (opening of the halftime show) a gold helmet (colors gold and red is very significant in the occult) CONT>>>>>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q The Lions @qthelions
08 April, 01:55
In response Q The Lions to his Publication
Also there is a black cat (jag). In the occult, one of the things a black cat represents is familiar spirits that is a deep dive in his videos with women and his lyrics about women. Women are nothing more than sex slaves to be kept on a line of white powder thrown out and replaced with the next. He also uses a cross to demolish his house. The picture from his concert 3 years ago where he flashes the name Satan throughout his concerts.

#QANON #DELTA #satanist , #MAGA #Trump #satanicprogramming #starboys #wehavehadenough

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396