Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I have had some long slogs out of snowy Scottish mountains in the dark, but nothing quite like this… there is a different kind of tired from years of information warfare. Can’t just sleep it off for a few days.
12:53 PM - Apr 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
08 April, 01:32
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Same here, complete exhaustion. Then try to sleep and that doesn’t happen either. Up in the middle of the night sometimes until morning. But I see what is at the end and I just keep going until it hits again! From the looks of the Schumann it might be tonight again!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
08 April, 01:08
I just spoke with my brother who works at the church my family has belonged to for years. I haven't been a regular attendee for years, but I so go occasionally. About three or four years ago I got into a conversation with a local alderman after church--his name is Joe. Now Joe was supposedly some kind of intelligence officer in the service, and served overseas, and he's a lawyer by trade. I got into a conversation with him that lasted maybe 10 or 15 minutes about geo-engineering (which I was pointing out to people at the time), and I also asked him if, being an intel officer, he had ever heard of Q. He said no, so I explained a little about what Q was, and what I thought its purpose was. He listened to what I had to say and asked a few questions--Haven't seen him since. Today, my brother told me that he ran into 'Joe' and church, and at first Joe thought my brother was me. When he found out that it wasn't me, he asked my brother, if they had gotten me any "help" yet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra MagaQueen @MagaMeg1989
08 April, 01:06
pire exhaustion. i cant go on like this for much longer

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
08 April, 01:02
Sought the truth my whole life and I wouldn't want it any other way.. 😊 Always wanted to visit the Highlands; I'm 2% Scottish.. 🙃

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 April, 01:00
Haven't slept too good the past 2 nights. Vibe still great, just tired. 2am seems to be my fall out time.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
08 April, 12:55
Me too.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 April, 12:54
Epsom salt soaks if not diabetic, key.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
08 April, 12:54
such a double edge sword being awake