Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
The King still has one more move.
07:14 AM - Apr 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
23 July, 08:48
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
indeed...THE KING has one more move for mankind🙏😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
23 July, 08:48
indeed...THE KING has one more move for mankind🙏😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
15 April, 01:47
what an absolutely incredible time we get to witness!!!
Praise Jesus!

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
14 April, 07:22
Beautiful message!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
11 April, 07:39
Full body chills❤️

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
14 April, 07:22
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
Same!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
10 April, 11:29
i love this

QArmy Info @QArmyInfo
08 April, 01:44
WOW. That was so moving& so timely.What a beautiful reminder for those who are struggling. 💜🕊✝️
#GodWins

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
08 April, 12:36
Victory is Mine, and recompense; Their foot shall slip in due time; For the day of their calamity is at hand, And the things to come hasten upon them.’ Deuteronomy 32:35

Anne Kats @anneanon1
08 April, 12:13
the king of king and the Lord of Lords Amen 🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼💖

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
08 April, 11:45
Powerful, Thank you.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
08 April, 11:29
🙏 Hallelujah 🙏
Goosebumps!

Mary Lennox @Veritable
08 April, 11:51
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
This was me as well 🙂

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
08 April, 11:25
I DONT GET, WHY THIS FAT BOY IS SO HISTERICAL? 🤔😁😁😁

COULD SOMEONE EXPLAIN ME HIS TEMPER TANTRUM? MAYBE HE AS A CHILD WATCHING TOO MANY DISNEY AND SUBLIMALLY BECOME ITS OWN CARTOON PARODY? 🤔

https://youtu.be/xvRJl_Yf7...

HE BEHAVE JUST LIKE DRAMA QUEEN TO ME... AMERICANZ SHOULD KEEP ACTING SMALL IF THEY WANT TO BE RESPECTED...🤣🤣🤣

ASKIN FOR A FREN

arba happihr @arba
08 April, 11:31
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Push The Tempo

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
08 April, 11:22
Praises be to him , for he always causes us
to triumph in Christ.

arba happihr @arba
08 April, 11:22
Chicken skin clip!
We are winners!
God made us Winners.
Satan tricked us into thinking we aren't worth a who-ha!
The biggest lie ever. We are so wonderful
We can't believe how wonderful we truly are.
Trump card please :o)

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
08 April, 11:20
❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 April, 11:17
#GodWinsALWAYS #NeverGiveUp
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
08 April, 11:15
😊🙏🏼❤️❤️

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
08 April, 10:20

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
08 April, 10:16
He never loses thats why he is the King GOD = Gods Grace Over (our) Drama

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 April, 10:16
Satan's arrogance has always been his downfall.

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
08 April, 10:12

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
08 April, 09:51
W.😎.W.

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
08 April, 09:28
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
3.14 π- Circle Back-Back To The Future
G314 Read-Reading-primarily, "to know certainly, to know again, recognize" (ana, "again," ginosko, "to know"),
Jhn 19:19 And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was, JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS.
Jhn 19:20 This title then read G314 many of the Jews: for the place where Jesus was crucified was nigh to the city: and it was written in Hebrew, and Greek, and Latin.
(If You Know You Know)
Hallelujah+Hallelujah+Hallelujah+Hallelujah=360
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Justin Seign @Justin_Seign
08 April, 09:04
So, in chess the only thing that can be said is check and checkmate... If Checkmate is called and it is not checkmate; that person loses. I believe with the Kings' (1) one more move... means God Wins the game.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 April, 09:30
In response Justin Seign to his Publication
Should be check. But [they] thought it was already finished. The king has one more move. Jesus is King.

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
08 April, 08:52
WWWHHHOOOO!
Amen.

Diana Sevilla @mynena
08 April, 08:41
Wow, "The King Has One More Move". I felt chills throughout my body when I heard "It Is Not Over". What a powerful message to hear at the start of my morning!!

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
08 April, 10:10
In response Diana Sevilla to her Publication
Same. Brought me to tears before I've even had my morning coffee!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 April, 08:39
Its not over - Rings TRUE to me. TY!

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
08 April, 08:37
This was a great watch this morning. Thanks for sharing it.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
08 April, 08:26
God ALWAYS WINS.... HALLELUJAH 🎡🎆✨

Misty Miller @MistyM
08 April, 08:25
absolutely amazing and so true ❤️ thank you for sharing!!