Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 April, 02:22
I have at times wished I could offer more or inform in other ways to assist this movement, but I have learned all have a role, and there are so many moving parts within it, God is Good, and I am confident in where I am standing. God Bless Us All.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Same here. And you are enough and a mighty blessing, Jason! Most of the time I feel like why bother, because what I do is not making any impact. A friend tonight unknowingly reminded me of what I loved to post on Twitter -- the colonial, historical stuff. Might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoy it and feel it's important. So, instead of leaving, will continue to post what I love now and then. Blessings!!
02:20 AM - Apr 08, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
08 April, 09:07
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Bless You Sam. You are very appreciated, not many people can do what You do in the dreamworld, God is so Good to Us all.🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 April, 09:42
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Then I should stay asleep. lol. ;)