Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 April, 02:22
I have at times wished I could offer more or inform in other ways to assist this movement, but I have learned all have a role, and there are so many moving parts within it, God is Good, and I am confident in where I am standing. God Bless Us All.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
08 April, 02:20
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Same here. And you are enough and a mighty blessing, Jason! Most of the time I feel like why bother, because what I do is not making any impact. A friend tonight unknowingly reminded me of what I loved to post on Twitter -- the colonial, historical stuff. Might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoy it and feel it's important. So, instead of leaving, will continue to post what I love now and then. Blessings!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Bless You Sam. You are very appreciated, not many people can do what You do in the dreamworld, God is so Good to Us all.🙏❤️
09:07 AM - Apr 08, 2022
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 April, 09:42
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Then I should stay asleep. lol. ;)

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 April, 09:44
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
No ma'am, You are just so extra special!! God Loves You So Much.😇🙏❤️