Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 January, 06:07
They are looking for the bloodline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 April, 05:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
They have always been looking for Jesus' bloodline.

Do the WHs have to look any more?
What were the Knights of the Round table & the evil reptilian Queen up to? What was the purpose of the breeding of those 13 bloodlines? Maybe later in the movie!

My vision today really confused me.

I was told that the first human was given the number zero. I was shown the number it was a "0" with some symbols after it that I didn't recognize.

Some of these visions really continue to make me wonder, like the ancient book I was shown. I have literally looked thro pics of ancient book covers some nights til I feel asleep scrolling, cant find it. It was green, old green with about one inch border all around the cover of some symbols I have never seen with an old ribbon binding together at the top.He said it was important Alchemy.

And I still wonder where the cylinder tank bomb is I saw a few weeks ago. Have tried over and over to go back to remote view it better but nope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
07 April, 11:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I think youre talking about the emerald order with the green book.. usually lyran or sirian starseed

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Have you ever seen a copy of it?
Thro my guilde I seem to think it is the original book of what humanity needs to know about alchemy to maintain Gaia & our bodies in a natural way.
11:28 PM - Apr 07, 2022
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
07 April, 11:42
okay.. mike said atlas.. so I looked up emerald atlas 🤯
pages are blank but its used for time travel

did you see any symbols on or in the green book you saw or maybe even words?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

08 April, 12:01
Well unless it was some ancient version of this principle it didnt look like that. This was a very ancient looking book, like extremely old.

08 April, 12:02
Maybe he means atlas in ancient times.

07 April, 11:36
i have only seen the outside.. not what is written. not sure if its symbols or not. so youve seen it closed as well? hmmm interesting. maybe we have to figure out how to open it. my twin flame is archangel Michael, i will ask him to ask the lyrans if we can “read” it and how so. ill relay the download to you when I get it!🙏🏼❤️⚡️

07 April, 11:48
Nana was only shown the outside, it was aged green, had like I said symbols of some language all the way around all four edges of the front cover about one inch wide, it had a ribbon tying thr the pages at the top I didnt see anything at all in the center of the cover but I felt like it was also bound somehow on the left side of the book as well but not with any material, just bound like resin bound or something.
thanks hun I would like to find it.