Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 January, 06:07
They are looking for the bloodline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
They have always been looking for Jesus' bloodline.

Do the WHs have to look any more?
What were the Knights of the Round table & the evil reptilian Queen up to? What was the purpose of the breeding of those 13 bloodlines? Maybe later in the movie!

My vision today really confused me.

I was told that the first human was given the number zero. I was shown the number it was a "0" with some symbols after it that I didn't recognize.

Some of these visions really continue to make me wonder, like the ancient book I was shown. I have literally looked thro pics of ancient book covers some nights til I feel asleep scrolling, cant find it. It was green, old green with about one inch border all around the cover of some symbols I have never seen with an old ribbon binding together at the top.He said it was important Alchemy.

And I still wonder where the cylinder tank bomb is I saw a few weeks ago. Have tried over and over to go back to remote view it better but nope.
05:51 PM - Apr 06, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
07 April, 11:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
https://ascensionglossary....

I will find more for you on the emerald order. I cant remember if I researched this emerald book or if ive “seen” it before 💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
07 April, 11:24
I think youre talking about the emerald order with the green book.. usually lyran or sirian starseed

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 11:28
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
Have you ever seen a copy of it?
Thro my guilde I seem to think it is the original book of what humanity needs to know about alchemy to maintain Gaia & our bodies in a natural way.

Debra ... @WelcomeHome
06 April, 05:55
as I was reading this I heard in my spirit Essenes

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 April, 06:18
In response Debra ... to her Publication
I dont think my guide would direct me to anything bad.