Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
🚨🚨🚨🚨 BREAKING REPORT: Researchers at Columbia University found that two-thirds of US drinking water systems have elevated levels of uranium

Around 90% of Americans use community drinking water systems, making this a wide-reaching problem in the U.S.
Hypertension, cardiovascular disease, kidney damage, and lung cancer have all been tied to uranium exposure
Elevated levels of arsenic, barium, chromium, selenium were found in many drinking water systems around the country as well
Data from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) shows that drinking water in some parts of America may contain unsafe levels of uranium.

Researchers from Columbia University analyzed nationwide data, and compared it to safety standards laid out by the EPA.

They found that many localities in the south and Midwest in particular had unsafe levels of uranium detected in water.

https://www.dailymail.co.u...
09:11 PM - Apr 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
07 April, 11:04
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
We can transform our drinking water with our thoughts. Beautiful evidence provided by Dr. Masuro Emoto in his groundbreaking book "Healing Messages of Water"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
07 April, 09:53
SAY HELLO TO NEVADA NUCLEAR TEST RANGEπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

WHEN U BLOW ATOMIC BOMB IN DESERT, SAND BECOME IRRADIATED... AND WIND CARRY OUT SAND HUNDERTS, MAYBE THOUSAND MILES AWAY...

ANOTHER NAIL IN COFFIN OF "US MILITARY SCIENCE"... ZERO ETHICS... ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY. MADE IN USAπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
07 April, 09:57
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
Hand in jacket

Nancy Williams @Nancyisfancy
07 April, 09:17
Is there a list of Cities you can see somewhere?

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
07 April, 09:31
In response Nancy Williams to his Publication
I'm sorry Nancy, I was not able to find the specific Cities or Counties, but I will keep looking and let you know if I find anything.