Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
07 April, 09:11
🚨🚨🚨🚨 BREAKING REPORT: Researchers at Columbia University found that two-thirds of US drinking water systems have elevated levels of uranium

Around 90% of Americans use community drinking water systems, making this a wide-reaching problem in the U.S.
Hypertension, cardiovascular disease, kidney damage, and lung cancer have all been tied to uranium exposure
Elevated levels of arsenic, barium, chromium, selenium were found in many drinking water systems around the country as well
Data from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) shows that drinking water in some parts of America may contain unsafe levels of uranium.

Researchers from Columbia University analyzed nationwide data, and compared it to safety standards laid out by the EPA.

They found that many localities in the south and Midwest in particular had unsafe levels of uranium detected in water.

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Williams @Nancyisfancy
Is there a list of Cities you can see somewhere?
09:17 PM - Apr 07, 2022
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nancyisfancy in this post can reply
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
07 April, 09:31
In response Nancy Williams to his Publication
I'm sorry Nancy, I was not able to find the specific Cities or Counties, but I will keep looking and let you know if I find anything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396