Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
LQve Trump @LoveTump
28 November, 12:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I feel it in waves. Wish it would stay 100%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
28 November, 11:42
Never tire of seeing this. It is powerful. The visual, The Words, The Music. I only wish I knew what it means that we are going back from whence we came.

Can anyone share? I am hungry to know Who and What I Am.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
08 April, 11:11

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 April, 11:06
Nana plays it every night hun.
And for the waves, I just wish that everyone could actually see the energy waves like I do when I close my eyes.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
28 November, 12:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hi Nana, At night sometime, shortly after I lay down to bed, I see swirls of colors in royal blue, Emerald green, gold and purple. It's very beautiful constantly moving and morphing into different design and shapes. Could this be what you speak of?

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
08 April, 07:45
We R the Salt of the Earth.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 April, 07:43
💖 love this vibe 💖

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
08 April, 06:34
Similar to the earth's resonance, yes you can literally Feel it.

reaper myer @reapermyer
08 April, 05:18
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
heres your nemesis ringo
Who Killed Johnny Ringo? - YouTube

Our intrepid marshal returns to modern Tombstone to ask if anyone knows who exactly killed Johnny Ringo, or if they believe he committed suicide. Jerry Brew...

Law & Physics @physics171
07 April, 09:29
💜

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 April, 09:19
It's been a while...love this one!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 April, 11:07
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
It plays in my post every night. I have listened to it almost every night now for 2 yrs.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
07 April, 09:18
LFG!❤🕶

Sista Sue @SC18835410
07 April, 09:17
❤️

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
07 April, 09:15
EOS ARE POWERFULL

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
07 April, 09:15
One of my favs Doq! ❤️ 👍

Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
07 April, 09:11
🔥🔥🔥🔥

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts