Doq Holliday @doqholliday
07 April, 09:03
You can feel it in waves.

#KennedyVision

πŸ•ΆπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 April, 11:06
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nana plays it every night hun.
And for the waves, I just wish that everyone could actually see the energy waves like I do when I close my eyes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LQve Trump @LoveTump
Hi Nana, At night sometime, shortly after I lay down to bed, I see swirls of colors in royal blue, Emerald green, gold and purple. It's very beautiful constantly moving and morphing into different design and shapes. Could this be what you speak of?
12:29 PM - Nov 28, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
28 November, 02:52
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Dont watch this at nighttime: watch it in the early morning sunsrise
and be amazed what you see! In the early morning, you will see beautifull flowers and all kinds of animals that Our Lord created.πŸ™

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 November, 02:16
Well when I close my eyes these waves look more like actual ocean waves capping as if you were watching them in the dark.

Most of the time when I see lights, it is more bright white lights but I have also at times seen something similar to what you are describing.
I have heard many other ppl say the same things you are saying.
I have found there to be a sweet spot, once I calm my mind and body to try mostly to get to a zero thoughts, in between wide awake and asleep.

When I first started this I used that sweet spot to command my spirit to connect with God directly, but that is just me.
Most days I talk to God all day anyway, but when I meditate I concentrate this more.

Things may be different for anyone else and ppl have to just see what works for them. I have seen the signs of things from God most of my life but then I talk to Him all the time & watch for them foo.

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
28 November, 01:54
we all do:) at least I do