Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 April, 02:31
Its the illusion of time that they are using to trick us.

Just guessing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
YES!!!
I have been meaning to post about this really being a Time War.
It's a thing.

Time locks came on my radar in 2014 and I started understanding what can be done, I do not know how they do it. We all have skills of our own here related to our DNA.

Remember that scene in superman where they put the bad guys in what looks like a pane of glass. Many of us are unlocking trapped souls and more. Every time we do, they lose "battery power" too.

Many of us are coded to cause effects.

It's out there I know, but as far as I am concerned we are really in Time Wars. Very cool you brought it up.

They warp it, distort it, copy and paste segments of past linear time frames, speed it up, slow it down, reverse it even-oooh that one is fancy- we experience these fluctuations through portals in our DNA. I could thought stream this subject and who knows what would start pouring out. I am coded to free up souls that have been trapped. They play dirty.
09:55 PM - Apr 07, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it