Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana knows that all of our history is a lie but did they also actually steal 1000yrs from us?
02:24 PM - Apr 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
08 April, 05:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
looks like they added 1000

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
07 April, 08:46
Nana, that's gonna really mess my check book up! lmo.. hugs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
07 April, 03:59
Unless the M fell off and was replaced!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 April, 02:38
This all is too confusing for me. I noticed it says Naples. That is where my grandmother's family is from. I'm getting too confused today, lol.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 02:46
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
It's ok, hun it is just history, sure we need the truth but in reality what are we going to do with it?

Learn from it then file it away in the "never allow ourselves to be tricked like this again" file.

Our history will not stop us from having a better life going forward, once we are able to SEE the truth of it.

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
07 April, 03:02
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Just wait 'til you notice that many of the "1" characters you see in very old dates like 1300 are actually "I" or "J": i.e. I300 and J300... Most noticeable on old coins but also in cemeteries, etc.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
07 April, 02:36
It's looking that way Nana.

07 April, 02:48
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Yes I have seen a lot of pics and evidence to support it

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
07 April, 02:35
So this would mean Jesus was crucified 1000 years ago instead of almost 2000? This could alter many revelations that Prophecy Scholars have come to believe? 🤷‍♀️

07 April, 02:50
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Some how in my heart Nana feels that everything we thought about the past will be altered in some form or fashion.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
07 April, 02:34
Makes total sense, Nana.
They created Time to entrap us
& they STEAL everything!

07 April, 02:52
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Wouldnt ya like to play with the controller for that puppy!

wainthepain01
@vincentkennedy

reg mitchell @littlejack
07 April, 02:55
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
ahhh too the yatch to the right along with a flying disk just below it....

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
07 April, 02:34
Great info. Bring on ALL the truth! 😊🙏

CatGirl Southworth @Catgirl
07 April, 02:27
I don't know the answer but some of the things I have been looking at points to that. So would love to know our true history!

arba happihr @arba
07 April, 02:25
WOW! Demons