Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 02:24
Nana knows that all of our history is a lie but did they also actually steal 1000yrs from us?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
This all is too confusing for me. I noticed it says Naples. That is where my grandmother's family is from. I'm getting too confused today, lol.
02:38 PM - Apr 07, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
07 April, 03:02
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Just wait 'til you notice that many of the "1" characters you see in very old dates like 1300 are actually "I" or "J": i.e. I300 and J300... Most noticeable on old coins but also in cemeteries, etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 02:46
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
It's ok, hun it is just history, sure we need the truth but in reality what are we going to do with it?

Learn from it then file it away in the "never allow ourselves to be tricked like this again" file.

Our history will not stop us from having a better life going forward, once we are able to SEE the truth of it.