Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 April, 09:25
God Morning Patriots.

Tulips.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Good morning frens! 😊

Random morning thought about "Connecting the dots"...

What if the "dots" are points of light?

What if WE are those "dots"?

When connected, the tiny individual dots of light merge and shine pretty fooken bright, like a massive star.
12:40 PM - Apr 07, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
23 April, 02:36
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
i was just thinking, the only two letters in the alphabet that have dots are “i” and “j”.
Both dots are “suspended”.
Both letters are right next to each other in the ALPHAbet.

i❤️jesus!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Captain Rick @CaptainRick
07 April, 02:46
I remember some amazing threads under VK’s old account on twitter where we all just kindve had a vibe party. Everyone posted short videos, gifs or memes. I think they were usually at night. In fact, was just reminiscing about it yesterday.
Seems like a thread like that, done with the intention of manifesting something in particular, would be interesting to try these days. We just need to choose whst we want to collectively manifest.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
07 April, 03:09
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
I remember the old Twitter days too, some good times. 😊

Iva Dragojević @IvaDragojevic1
07 April, 02:25
Like in one song... "When we all conect we make a constellation" ❤️

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
07 April, 02:03
Yes I believe so too, as we are all in our purest form without a body matter or even energy, time and space a point of awareness! You could also say we are a DOT of awareness and when all these DOTS are connected we create a giant conscious awareness net over the entire world.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
07 April, 02:01
Reconnecting the Grid...This is another reason we all have been synching up...

if it were safe enough, it would be interesting to see all our our GPS locations on a map...I bet it would draw out a wild connection between all of us...

Please do not post your coordinates for anyone, Im sure everyone knows this already though...

@vincentkennedy any thoughts??

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
07 April, 01:40
i always have felt it like a hugen net around the whole ( no matter what shape it is) we are all connected. i guess i latched on to the phrase " We Are Groot" 😛

memes matter @NoComment
07 April, 01:25
I felt THAT

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
07 April, 01:25
Lovely Liberty! 🎆

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
07 April, 01:23
☀️⭐️💖♾💙⭐️🥰

ender wiggins @j0nahsbigfish1
07 April, 01:19
good afternoon!

what ir you and rhe gang are the stars and we connect to make all the constellations.

As above: so below

Bee Bee @BxAx17
07 April, 01:12
💛

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
07 April, 01:04
This is a Epiphone Dot and a Red Dot
one helpful connection is to be proficient with both! 😎👍 2 pics🤒👇👇

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
07 April, 12:51

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 April, 01:45
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
I was born on the 8th

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
07 April, 12:51
That’s beautiful & true!!! ✨🙌🏻✨

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 12:49
We ARE the energy pyramid grid connecting all around the world here to wake up the masses.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
07 April, 01:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I’m trying in spite of my family calling wifey and I - cultist😢

It’s super- naturally freaky and unbelievable.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
07 April, 12:46
also Good morning! 🌞

Bay 17d @Bay17d
07 April, 12:45
Makes me think of StarMakers.