Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
07 April, 12:18
"Our corrupt US government is so embarrassing and so disgusting."

~ Follow The White Rabbit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
07 April, 12:28
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
I know, I say the same thing. Hubby gets onto me for saying that but he doesn't understand that our Gov't has always been embarrassing and disgusting because they're nothing but a crime syndicate. Always have been. He still loves George Bush, thought he was a great man. PLEASE. I don't care. It is what it is.

THEIR very existence is ILLEGAL. This CORPORATION IS ILLEGAL. Taxing Americans is ILLEGAL. The IRS is ILLEGAL. The FBI doesn't even have a corporate charter and was created by a President (illegal because President's don't write laws), so THEY'RE all in positions of power based on lies and theft of our nation. THEY'RE ALL THIEVES AND LIARS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
Thank you for your words of TRUTH. I believe exactly as you do! 🌷
12:33 PM - Apr 07, 2022
In response Made In America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot AztekJade, click on at the bottom under it