Only people mentioned by AmberWaves1111 in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
20 May, 09:07
In response Amber Waves to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
27 April, 06:57
and some people are drowing quietly right before our eyes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
27 April, 06:23
....and some know what to do when the surf is overhead!

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
27 April, 06:02

Golden Times donated @Golden
27 April, 06:01

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
27 April, 06:25
In response Golden Times to her Publication
Toes on the nose! That's the real 'hang ten'

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
27 April, 05:49
No matter what the boat - we are all with the same GOD. Instead of telling God how big the storm is, I tell the storm how big my God is. If need be I will learn to walk on water through faith. I will never even seen the inside of a yacht. But the visions that God give to me each day far surpass any yacht on earth.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
27 April, 02:15
🙏💖☘️fort et unis 😇

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
27 April, 01:45

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
07 April, 11:41

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 April, 11:37
🙏❤️