Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 April, 10:32
Matrix/Bible Connection.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
Makes me wonder if we are living in the mind or story of someone else and if we are just going along for the ride.
11:28 AM - Apr 07, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
07 April, 02:59
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Ever see The Dark Crystal? At the end the good and the bad merge to heal the crystal. I wonder about that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
07 April, 03:02
In response MsButterfly 2002 to her Publication
The one from 1982 or 2019?

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
08 April, 05:15
In response MsButterfly 2002 to her Publication
this decode is worth watching
https://youtu.be/qljBYw_NA...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Not Important @Notimportant
07 April, 12:39
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
👀 i have thought...

What if we are intertwining in each others egg birthing stories??? layers, dimensions, realms, yet all intertwined by the vine consciousness & connected to Creator of course☀️

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
07 April, 12:48

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Def a good theory. Just so complicated for us to comprehend.