Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
10 April, 10:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
⭐️⭐️⭐️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 April, 10:45
let us not! Forget the TRINITY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
08 April, 09:02
I honestly can't fathom how some people dont believe the connections when so many are right in front of them.

I guess I missed this post yesterday. However, I dont think it was a mere coincidence that I saw it today. My first post this morning focused on a 10:32 post > 555 & yours obviously matches that. It's one of my favorite 💧s.

Additionally, I noted that the 3:04 duration of this video matches that of the one you posted regarding "Light" with the plants.
3:04 > 34

💧555💞
We are WITH YOU.
Q
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

💧34👀
EBS
🧐misspelling of EBS as marker
🧐💧

💧1032🔥
Think Navy Ship crashes.
Bigger than you know.
We ARE active.
Q
🧐4 year delta was 4/6

💧231🔥🔥
T: B, F, J, 1,5,11-20, ^
_Conf_d-ww_CON_off[dark]_
_Conf_SIL-_EX
COMM_Castle_Active_7ZbV-WT9
RED1_RED2_
SAT_40k_se_c_[30m]
Godspeed.
P_pers: WRWY
Q
🧐WRWY & 💧555

🧐CONTINUED👇

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
08 April, 09:08
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
🧐CONTINUED

💧132🔥
Confirmed.
Correct.
Q
🧐💧 graphic

🧐2301🔥🔥
RED OCTOBER
STAY TUNED AND WATCH!
Q+

💧304
These people are sick.
Q

💧403
https://8ch.net/pol/res/11...
Q

💧43🔥
Resistance will be dealt with swiftly.
Any military seen is for your protection as well as to demonstrate our resolve. Watch for confirmations tomorrow.

💧34 noted above - EBS misspelling as marker

💧7🔥
🧐💧
https://qalerts.app/?n=7

🧐10:32 > 15

💧15🦅💫🇺🇸
There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country.
Good speed, Patriots.
PS, Soros is targeted.
🧐💧

🧐CONTINUED👇

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
08 April, 05:39
that street scene behind her gives me Spanish vibes & I feel homesick for Ibiza....

This was street I lived on when I first arrived there, it is called Calle de la Virgin 👇

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
08 April, 02:56
interesting...........however we did not "fall" - we got pushed. hijacked.

reaper myer @reapermyer
08 April, 12:04
Exodus 21:20–21, “If a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod and he dies at his hand, he shall be punished. 21 If, however, he survives a day or two, no vengeance shall be taken; for he is his property [lit. money].”
man def wrote this one lol

reaper myer @reapermyer
08 April, 12:01
so man made up both?

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
07 April, 07:38
What is Matrix made of? Holy Spirit?
Who is Architect? Controller/Devil?
Who is Oracle? Mary/divine mother?

Who created all of it? God.

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
07 April, 06:02
The matrix was a documentary

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
07 April, 08:36
In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication
In metaphor, symbolism, and allegory form, indeed it was.

In the Ressurection, the people were free to create for themselves, but they were still in the matrix right? What did you make of it?

Nunya Business @AAug22
07 April, 04:01
Ok I'm probably gonna sound coo-coo but when I was much younger I used to wonder if I was in real life & the people around me were real or if I was in a dream/matrix & only I was "real". So I was freaked out when the Matrix movie came out and it has always been high on my list of favorites. #1 being It's A Wonderful Life with Jimmy Stewart

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
07 April, 01:50
THis is also good I watched 9 years ago.

Marcy Kelley @MarcyQPatriot
07 April, 01:43

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
07 April, 01:39

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
07 April, 01:16
huh. i knew it was a documentary. i did not know it was a Bible documentary. its all in the details i reckon. mind is a bit blown NGL

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
07 April, 01:11
🙏🙏🙏

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
07 April, 01:00
How can I concentrate on work now?

It's been a hell of a week, VK.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
07 April, 12:33
Did my experiment and it is not available for free anymore on HBO and so you can only rent for $6 or buy for $20 now. So I bought it and it is the normal Matrix Resurrections that plays and not 3 (Revolutions). Wish I would have recorded on my phone at the time to show. Showed my husband at the time and he was weirded out too. Anyhow everything right now is weird and bizarre lol so don’t know why I am suprised!

arba happihr @arba
07 April, 12:32
🙌🙌
This young lady has done her homework!

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
07 April, 12:28
Mind blown. lol

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
07 April, 12:25
Sophia Stewart who fought for copy rights (and won) of the Matrix explains how the Matrix is the future and Terminator is the past...2nd coming of Christ... pretty cool stuff.
https://youtu.be/TKkjzK-6n...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
07 April, 12:09
Crazy! I watched the 1st and 3rd Matrix about a month ago and then tried to watch new Matrix resurrections again through on-demand, and when i pushed play it was the third matrix. Kept trying to restart but it always went to third matrix. Even paused it and description was for Matrix Resurrection too, but playing 3rd. Very bizarre like they want to show that how the third one ended is how it will be now and we dont need to worry about being reborn into the matrix again like Resurrections plot. I think i will bite the bullet and spend $30 and try to buy it to see if it is the same or if on demand is just messed up.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
07 April, 11:56
"matrix" 1 of 13 / 113 / 11.3 3.11 (Mark)
#749 ->

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
07 April, 11:47
; )

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
07 April, 11:43
ok im on the 123 vibes always mode... VK is it 305 or 304? seems it takes a second off when posting...305 is significantly different is why i ask... and you posted it twice so, one was thinking you wanted 305 the first time but it did 304 so you tried a second time?!

old article below but 305th is pain? is it april showers?

https://www.theintelligenc...

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
07 April, 11:41
🤯🤯

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
07 April, 11:32
Are we gestating, in a process, a filtering/fortifying/alchemical process... in a sealed environment to be "born" into something else?

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
07 April, 12:13
In response Just Amom to her Publication
I am hoping its not the META, coz that is creepy as heck .
It reminds me of the MATRIX where people’s consciousness is occupied elsewhere and their bodies are just being kept alive .

Not Important @Notimportant
07 April, 12:20
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Starting to feel like an egg birthing scenario!

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
07 April, 11:28
Makes me wonder if we are living in the mind or story of someone else and if we are just going along for the ride.

07 April, 12:39
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
👀 i have thought...

What if we are intertwining in each others egg birthing stories??? layers, dimensions, realms, yet all intertwined by the vine consciousness & connected to Creator of course☀️

MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
07 April, 02:59
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Ever see The Dark Crystal? At the end the good and the bad merge to heal the crystal. I wonder about that.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
07 April, 11:18
👋🏼 John-Neo….🙏🏼

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 11:16
Hint: incoming personal opinion:

If you will remember that God will still be God, just a little different than you previously perceived, and the teachings of Jesus will still be words to live by, what falls away will not be painful, it is just history to be learned from.

The great news is:
You are an eternal energy being with limitless possibilities.

We are being freed from satan's hell matrix and evolving into something even better than we can imagine with our current understanding of reality.😘

07 April, 02:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
☀️👍🏻💎🔑😇

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
07 April, 11:15
The Matrix was a documentary.