Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 April, 10:31
Just remember phaethon asked.

I can feel it manifesting right now.

We going collective Vibe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
14 April, 07:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
PR home of the illegitament IRS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
07 April, 10:26
VK VIBES . 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 April, 08:05
You sUs ... just sayin :)

Patti Jo_7 @PattiJo_7
07 April, 07:30
Phaethon 😂

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
07 April, 11:05
🙏 ....Finale ⚖️ = BLACKOUT PURGE Happening

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
07 April, 10:36
VK now do some sketchy shit you know where

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
07 April, 12:14
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
I posted that and a few minutes later my power went off 😂 it’s back on now . Damn i thought i had some power there for a minute.😂

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
07 April, 10:26
“be careful what you manifest”

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
07 April, 10:24
Island Habbenings on a Four year delta : priceless!

The very best kind of sketchy shit!

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
07 April, 09:27

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
07 April, 08:53
Love those 11:22 stories VK

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
07 April, 08:22
Hmm…Sketchy shit?

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
07 April, 08:43
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
12:22 my local time

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
07 April, 08:05
Lights are not out on my end. Just because I don't have a camera on that door that uploads to the DVR doesn't mean I didn't see them on one of my 8 cameras walking around the house. Those cameras are on wifi.

I've had a lot of interest in my book the past month. It looks like a Russian company just upped the ante. Five production companies have called me this past month. More offers are expected very soon. Wonder why all this foreign interest now. France and Canada are also heavily interested. Looks like they want the dirt on the US government.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
07 April, 06:49
Dominion Energy

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
07 April, 06:18
LOL

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
07 April, 05:33
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Bee Bee @BxAx17
07 April, 05:12
RICO vibe...

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
07 April, 05:11
😎☝️11:11

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
07 April, 04:43
VK -> can you be as mad as Jesus turning over the tables of the money changers and still have a good vibe???? That is about my mindset today 4/7/22.....

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
07 April, 08:59
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Jesus had a RIGHTEOUS anger. That's what is different than what man displays. When the anger comes from GOD's judgment, it will be perfect in form. The sword of the spirit will judge the person's heart and mind and can even discern the thoughts and intentions. It will cut right to the heart. That allows the wrongdoing to be exposed and come out, allowing the person to come to a repentance. Then GOD makes his judgement on Judgement Day.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
07 April, 04:32
phaethon ‘s Fault ;)

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
07 April, 04:19
What have you done, VK? 😱

TS = 131.
O = 15 > 555.

Nov 10, 2017 3:55:14 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
POTUS NAT SEC E briefing 3:02am.
Please stand by.
Q

Jan 19, 2018 12:36:41 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
We are WITH YOU.
Q

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 April, 04:03

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
07 April, 03:31
[-3]
?

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
07 April, 02:56
is this the 'pretty please' version for @kimrunner ?

LOVE IT!!!
💛
🧡
💛

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
07 April, 02:54
Spooky

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
07 April, 02:29
Oh dang!! and on 6/4 or 46.. double dang!!!

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
07 April, 09:55
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
😄Pesky kids

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
07 April, 01:37
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
🤨

LoveConquers All @All777Love
07 April, 02:26
This is getting very interesting, indeed!
I’m thinking that the IRS must be very nervous right now...🤔🇺🇸

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
07 April, 02:26
You’re not normally such a show boat.. lol

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 April, 02:21

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
07 April, 02:49
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
ready

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
07 April, 02:20
t/s 10:31
QDrop 1031 Apr 06 👀

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
07 April, 09:45
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
07 April, 09:45
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication