Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
You think I didn't see what you did in my room? You access my house when I'm not here? That is breaking and entering. Did you honestly think I had something here you wanted? How stupid do you think I am?

Any way, when will you learn. You messed with the wrong person.

YOU STAY OUT OF MY HOUSE AND MY LIFE!

You are fair game now. We are ready ready to pick you up. LEVEL UP. I want a FULL INVESTIGATION into who they are working for. Will give you a HINT, it's AUSTRAILIAN and RUSSIAN in nature.

Just an FYI, my book is going to a movie whether you want it to or not. I will recoup my losses. Perhaps I should feature you in the sequel I was hired to write now. Might just do that.
07:57 AM - Apr 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
07 April, 10:29
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
You guys know I hate shit like this.

Someone sent a tiny, petite woman as a guest to come and bug my house. Think I don't know she's a Marine? Honestly, if you want something, you could just ask. I might decide to give it to you. Otherwise, respect my privacy and space.

Her cover, they went skiing yesterday. She's a doctor for cancer and he's a math teacher at NYU.🤣😂🤣

You won't get to the people helping me. Every transmission is encrypted. So please STOP already. The next step is to unleash the KRACKEN!

JUST TRY ME! PUSH ME ANY HARDER AND....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
09 April, 03:59
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
oh man dont mess woth you .they must be stupid or something Angela . way out of their league

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396