Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
What happens when everyone understands that the pyramids are everywhere. - 5 pictures
#1 . Bosnian
#2 China
#3 Russia
#4 . Mexico
#5 Crimea
- This a a deep dive, you all staring to get the picture. Free energy is very real as tesla said. I hope soon we all get to see the truth.
12:17 AM - Apr 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
07 April, 06:55
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Exactly!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
07 April, 05:57
#1 & #5 Bosnia and Crimea are the same.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
07 April, 06:07
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Good call - Thank you - This one might be right - The other thing to look at is what is underground there. 2 pictures

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
07 April, 01:24
Strange, the pyamids in #2 China and #4 Mexico look structurally the same and in fact have the same two vertical gouges in the same place in the third tier down. Surroundings different however, mountain range behind very similar. 🤔.

07 April, 01:43
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
I did not see that - Thank you Let me do china again..
3 pictures

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
07 April, 12:58
[Libs]..

07 April, 01:07
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
True that - My internet went down again. Every time I start posting about this kind of thing + others.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
07 April, 12:24
Mexico, South America, under lakes in Wisconsin, On the Ocean floor off Asia even in Hawaii- especially Oahu, a handful on Kauai.

This is the Wailua Pyramid. From a certain trail you can make out 3 tips as they get smaller in row.

The founder of AOL Steve Case owns the land this one is on.

07 April, 12:40
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Cool We have one in Washington State not far from where I live Tum Tum mountain..