Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 April, 10:30
# 1375

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
06 April, 10:32
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
im not part of Q. im not an autist. i just notice things snd share. feeling kinda useless today tho

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
06 April, 11:41
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Hey, Carolyn. I probably understand about 10% of the Q drops. Maybe a little more. If you even understand 1 Q drop, you're a part of us. I'll give you an easy one and I know you'll understand it. :-)

is that referring to drop 348?
that's the 2nd referrence today.
hold on i gotta see if im right
11:45 PM - Apr 06, 2022
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
07 April, 12:55
It's Number 260.
You can go to qanon.pub and type Flynn in the search box and you'll get 39 drops or you can type in Flynn is safe and there are 3 drops.

07 April, 09:11
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
thanks

06 April, 11:54
i'll keep at it...