Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
07 April, 10:27
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
07 April, 09:26
GOD DRAWS HIS WARRIORS CLOSE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 April, 09:31
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
love that!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 April, 11:07
❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Yester Vue @realyestervue
07 April, 09:21
"Freedom of Information" and "misinformation is necessary" are rather completely opposing statements...

Yester Vue @realyestervue
07 April, 09:21
"Freedom of Information" and "misinformation is necessary" are rather completely opposing statements...

Storm Rider @StormRider
07 April, 12:16
When I read this I get goose bumps.
I've never needed VALIDATION.
Jumping deep into the rabbit hole few years ago....these comms energize me!!

07 April, 12:20
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
Same here...makes me so proud to be a part of it.
sort of gets me choked up sometimes :)

Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
06 April, 11:05
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-a cup, bowl
Greek- persecution

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
06 April, 10:32
im not part of Q. im not an autist. i just notice things snd share. feeling kinda useless today tho

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
08 April, 06:30
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
We are all together in this
No one is useless ...our strength is in our Unity
I stand in agreement with the wonderful comments you received .
We are all locked arm in arm
Shoulder to Shoulder
I love you 💕

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
09 April, 09:05
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Most of us are not autists. We are all anons though, and so are you whether you realize it or not. Every time you share something - even if it is hard to understand - you are a part of the movement to save the world. As I used to say "I am only a PFC in the Digital Army" because I don't always read the communications like some really brilliant autists do, but when they show us the connection, I get it, I share it. and I Pray.

Carolyn Anon - Digital Warrior!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
06 April, 10:30
came to AU for a reason yep
I miss twit

06 April, 10:31
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
it's not that great lol