Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 April, 10:30
# 1375

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
im not part of Q. im not an autist. i just notice things snd share. feeling kinda useless today tho
10:32 PM - Apr 06, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
09 April, 09:05
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Most of us are not autists. We are all anons though, and so are you whether you realize it or not. Every time you share something - even if it is hard to understand - you are a part of the movement to save the world. As I used to say "I am only a PFC in the Digital Army" because I don't always read the communications like some really brilliant autists do, but when they show us the connection, I get it, I share it. and I Pray.

Carolyn Anon - Digital Warrior!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 April, 11:06
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
😀 i LOVE it!!!

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
08 April, 06:30
We are all together in this
No one is useless ...our strength is in our Unity
I stand in agreement with the wonderful comments you received .
We are all locked arm in arm
Shoulder to Shoulder
I love you 💕

08 April, 09:44
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
love u back! ty!

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
08 April, 12:54

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
08 April, 05:49
I just looked back at the timestamp of my prior mesage to you...5:40
5:40 > 54😍

💧54🙏🕊💗💫✝️
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

Please know that you're loved and keep smiling.
💗😊💗

08 April, 08:59
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
😮🙏✝️

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
08 April, 05:40
Carolyn, I just read your post and all of the comments sending you love & support. I wondered what I could add to help you realize and appreciate how you're truly a kind, beautiful, smart, talented, dedicated & brave warrior. I believe God put us all here to spread love & light and open the eyes of those that are still asleep to the atrocities..manipulations, corruption & crimes against humanity, especially those involving children. You are doing what God wants you to do & I believe that He will always guide your mind & heart. Just do what you feel guided to do.

I'm noting your spectacular timestamp...
10:32 > 55:5

💧555💫💗🙏💗💫
We are WITH YOU.
Q
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

If that isn't confirmation of the love, support & appreciation that you have here, I dont know what is.☺

Sending blessings of peace, love & light to you.
🙏🕊💗💫🙏🥰

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
08 April, 05:25
drop in and out depending on how you feel. sometimes you need a break just to assimilate something and on you go!
noticing and sharing are such an important part of this. we all have different skills to offer.
please keep shining 🙏💙

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
08 April, 01:55

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
07 April, 01:56
YOUR NOT USELESS YOUR HERE THAT MATTERS SHARING TRUTH WE ARE ALL GODS WARRIORS DIFFERENT JOBS FOR US ALL YOU ARE NOT ALONE PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW

07 April, 04:46
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
thank you😊

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
07 April, 06:56
You ARE a part. I dont do that much, I dont even get most of the decodes. If you share, pray and support your fellow patriots believe me thats enough!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
07 April, 09:18
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
Amen.

Renee White @Rapnay
07 April, 06:56
look at this tell me its not a sign for encouragement for you as well as others who, believe they are not doing enough. believe encourage and engage UNITY MY FRIEND

07 April, 09:13
In response Renee White to her Publication
😀

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
06 April, 11:59
truth.

we all got here by vibes

none of us are above or below one another

that would make someone “God”

we all just throw out what our particular interests are

we all are a piece of the puzzle

all pieces are the same size

LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE!!! 🙌

nobody somebody @Cuedin2it
08 April, 09:25
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
There is GOD. we are not all the same size. there is a first and there is a last. but whom does he love most? https://www.biblegateway.c...

Susan Nevolas @Susan1776
08 April, 10:47
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
💞💖💞

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
06 April, 11:47
🙏💖🙏💙 You are Amazing!!! Thank You for being here🙏💖🙏💙 God Bless You 🙏💙🙏💖

06 April, 11:53
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
💛

Silver Cat @silvercat
06 April, 11:44
You are NOT useless! Get that silly thought out of your mind! You are Loved, cherished, and you are stronger than you think! Blessings to you! Just by being here and sharing you ARE contributing!

06 April, 11:47
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
gee ok! 🤣 thanks!

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
06 April, 11:41
Hey, Carolyn. I probably understand about 10% of the Q drops. Maybe a little more. If you even understand 1 Q drop, you're a part of us. I'll give you an easy one and I know you'll understand it. :-)

06 April, 11:45
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
is that referring to drop 348?
that's the 2nd referrence today.
hold on i gotta see if im right

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
07 April, 06:58
I understand even less but there are anons on here that help.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
06 April, 11:22
Every morning before work I have stopped by a local tea shop before work I'm like a Red Pill 💊 walking in those doors .. People are like wow tell us more ❤ Some are just stupid 🙄 . But i will never shut -up about the children. Be loud and proud Patriots 👏 🥲 🥰 ✌ 💛 😤

06 April, 11:34
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
will do!

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
06 April, 11:18
We are an expanding cross pollinating eQosystem. Those that receive pollen are just as important those that make pollen. Building upon each 'aha" moment which changes you in unnoticeable ways which in turn changes the nature of your interactions with others. You are part of Q if you are on this platform.

06 April, 11:33
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
thanQ

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
06 April, 11:12
Yes you are... Those who were guided to know Q drops are warriors/starseeds of light for this endgame battle. Everyone doing their part to change the darkness into LIGHT & seeking truth is making a difference, big or small, it still energy to fight dark forces. WE ARE ALL IN IT TOGETHER. 🙏✨😇

06 April, 11:33
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
thanks!

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
06 April, 11:03
You're not useless. At least you're not hated by some like I am.
I share stuff most don't want to look at.
Keep going. I haven't seen you post as much as usual. Keep going.

06 April, 11:32
thank you so much 💛

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 April, 10:43
That's all you need to do! Being here is enough, so try not to beat yourself up!

Every single one of us matters....even VK has said it if it makes you feel better ...

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
07 April, 02:20
hear! hear!
Well said Sir!

... ... @Luciferlost
07 April, 06:15
Those that, whilst in a state of Grace not mortal sin, who pray regularly every day and carry their cross with fidelity and humility are the most effective in this battle. Sadly, many are not familiar with this reality. Those nearest to God have His ear. Should be atop any list VK.

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
06 April, 10:40
Sharing is important. Each one of us receive information that could be used to decipher a message that helps unlock Truths that have been supressed thus leading us to our glorious Freedom from evil's bondage. There are crumbs that need to be gathered and that is how you bake bread. Maybe today was your day of rest.