Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
06 April, 07:46
I put out an SOS for autist backup yesterday and almost immediately people started getting nuked from twit and coming over here.

thank u military 🌹🙏

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 April, 09:34
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Yall think Im a joke

youre all about to find out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
06 April, 09:40
Maybe, we just dont give a damn about these stupid decodes. I know I dont.
I damn sure dont cqre enough to think someone is a joke.
I hate these stupid "decodes" They are meaningless to me

06 April, 09:41
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
U must not wanna 5D very much
look at you over there being all negative Nancy
awww sad

06 April, 09:50
Decoding messages from the Navy aint getting anyone to 5D. If it is, then VERY few will make it.
I just dont care about all that.

Would rather get rid of pedos and satanists and enjoy the planet as it is

06 April, 09:52
Do you

the end wont be for everyone

06 April, 09:55
Yeah, i dont care about those tired ass catchphrases either. They are played out.
Im not under that particular spell anymore

Ill be just fine.

06 April, 09:56
Keep your crybaby shit off my posts
if you dont want to learn with us and just be bloodthirsty then so be it

but stay the fuck off my posts with your bullshit

06 April, 10:34
I was just saying. I dont ever recall seeing anyone say that you were a joke. That comment was unnecessary imo.
And maybe people are just getting tired of all this decode crap. Its nothing personal. lol

Its all getting repetitive and stupid after so many years

My decodes are unlike ANYONE elses
if youd take 20 mins to learn what Im doing- it would change your whole life like it did mine

but you dont care
10:36 AM - Apr 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
06 April, 11:45
I care. There is a Forbes article on MSN.com right now. Lots of comms about Tesla, watch the water, 17, Austin, TX. drought. gravel mining for water. If you have a few minutes to look at it, curious what your thoughts are. I know we have a lot of water, just don't know the details.

06 April, 11:51
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
My name Lauren on gematria translates to Tesla
Im from Austin Texas
I work for Q - 17
I am born in January- Im Aquarius - watch the water

U need more proofs ?

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
06 April, 11:01
Lauren, where do you get your information? How do you go about decoding these navy comms? I'm interested in learning this information and I'm guessing there are other that might too but could possibly be afraid to ask being the way you went off in your replies. We are all supposed to be here to help one another! What makes decoding these navy comms so special? I do want to know. Consider me ignorant! Start there please.

06 April, 10:45
I use this platform alot to just vent my frustrations bc I cant vent about this stuff around people who dont understand. i have to be positive and calm for everyone in my life.
Hear, I can vent and not get judged to bad

06 April, 10:46
So you choose to come on MY post and VENT because you think its welcomed ?

You think I want your negative crybaby shit on my posts this early in the morning ?

are you high ?

take that shit to GOD IN PRAYER

leave me out of your childish bullshit

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
06 April, 10:42
There are thousands of posts... be sure people are reading everything as they scroll down. there is so much information coming from all sides. Likes don't tell how many people read the posts. Keep keeping on... we were chosen to share.... to spread the message.

06 April, 10:42
I care very deeply about is taking place on our planet

06 April, 10:44
My teachings are taking place on this planet so you must care about that too right ?

or I dont matter and what I have to teach is trash ?
knowledge is trash to you ?

06 April, 10:39
I care, but I just have no interest in decodes.