Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
06 April, 07:46
I put out an SOS for autist backup yesterday and almost immediately people started getting nuked from twit and coming over here.

thank u military 🌹🙏

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 April, 09:34
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Yall think Im a joke

youre all about to find out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
Maybe, we just dont give a damn about these stupid decodes. I know I dont.
I damn sure dont cqre enough to think someone is a joke.
I hate these stupid "decodes" They are meaningless to me
09:40 AM - Apr 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by OptimusTitan6868 in this post can reply
Jes King @jes_US
06 April, 12:00
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
what I have experienced personally is being in 5D and going above and beyond, and then coming back down and going back up and back down and what I figured out as many of us exist above this space now anyways we're doing the math subconsciously we're doing the action subconsciously so just because we don't perceive seeing it as another person is doing it doesn't mean they're not doing it already some of us is just natural, I believe those of us are the ones that have ascended above did the stuff down here no longer carrys value. existence and Ascension are hand in hand a yin and yang if you will... it's really not that big of a deal, the test is to not get testy it's to get trusty.

06 April, 12:27
In response Jes King to her Publication
Exactly... I dont feel like any of this stuff matters anymore.

Everything is obviously fake or a lie... So, the game and its participants are irrelevant to me.

Decodes?? Yeah, I feel way above that nonsense

06 April, 09:41
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
U must not wanna 5D very much
look at you over there being all negative Nancy
awww sad

06 April, 09:50
Decoding messages from the Navy aint getting anyone to 5D. If it is, then VERY few will make it.
I just dont care about all that.

Would rather get rid of pedos and satanists and enjoy the planet as it is