Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
06 April, 06:03
Having gathered a bit of notoriety in this game, I often get people reach out to me asking me to take up their cause or "use my influence to gain access to powerful person X". They just don't "get it" that we're all individuals with limited capability and capacity to act. Offloading your cargo of hopes for a better world onto other people doesn't work; you have to take up your own power and steer your own ship.

It's a bit like “Don’t ask what JFK's return can do for you. Ask what you can do for JFK when he's back” — if you're sitting around waiting for a rescuer or icon to do the job, you've missed the whole point about returning power to the people and we have to take on more responsibility and involvement at a local level. If one problem is currently intractable, go solve another instead!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
The weaker-minded always look for a stronger person to follow.

Independent, pioneering spirit has almost been bred out of the average American, it seems.

Glad most of the folks in the South don't think that way.

If you want to contact someone, WRITE to their website & don't stop until you get an answer!

I've done this... It works.
09:55 AM - Apr 06, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 April, 10:32
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Me too!
I even comment on the article they've written, once long time ago it was from the Hill - "Our Town" Thomas Sowell was talking about the Boom & Bust of the housing market and we got into a dialogue ... he kindly, autographed and sent me his book, "The Housing Boom and Bust".
Really impressed me that he even listened to me, then I asked him to run for office, said no, felt he was too old to deal with the swamp.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
06 April, 10:40
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I've followed Thomas Sowell for decades now; he's a voice of constancy & reason in these wild & crazy times!

Heck, I even have a Thomas Sowell meme garden!