KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
05 April, 11:52
Omg 😳, Um what is going on with Cats tonight? I was sitting it my bedroom & I hear cats screaming outside, I jump up because
My 🐱 Lizzie was by the pool... anyhow, I run out & see a black & white cat jumping the fence with white 🐾 paws.... 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
06 April, 07:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
SR? Seth Rich?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 April, 03:39
SR -Shcumann Resonance?

laura rosario @Lauracr
06 April, 11:04
2 days ago My daughter and I watched her dog cut through the neighbors yard into the woods We yelled at her to get back Crazy thing was as I yelled she appeared right under me coming out from under my deck My daughter is awake to So we both just said WTF and said must be a portal lol

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
06 April, 10:34
rewind the tape😂

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
06 April, 09:11
Blackout...

there is a whole lot to see in this when zooming in...

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
06 April, 07:47
I thought it was cranking back up the 11th. I don't like the CERN vibe at all.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
06 April, 05:24
April 11th 🤔
SR has amost flatlined

2 pics 👇

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 April, 03:13
I forgot all about the rescheduling to turn it on again today.

Wow!

All last night my dreams were about CERN copy and pasting sections of time into our timeline. I remember waking up feeling like a mess was made of things. What is going on? What is SR? Who is really in control of it?

Now I am working like crazy to recall those dreams. I do remember this photo image of Nikoli being all over them and something to do about covering tracks and the more they try to cover up deeds done with copypasta the worse they make things for themselves.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
06 April, 02:39
MCERNLSR - gematria - Drop 843

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 April, 02:08
Good night VK, do you think that when most every one figures out that we really are all pieces of God they will understand that we really are bothers and sisters as in EVERYONE on the planet with a soul?

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 April, 01:31

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
06 April, 02:15
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
wonder if Bill knows hes in Q drops.. LOL

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 April, 01:28

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
06 April, 12:51
Not sure what is happening. But I am having a pulsating sensation on my forehead tonight. Seems like there is some heavy energy hitting momentarily.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 April, 02:05
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Nana has had a headache for the last 2 hours to the point that my teeth hurt and the cicada sound in my head has been SOOO FRICKIN loud today.
My Guide was with me most of the day. That is unusual!

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
06 April, 12:14
Something is going on! I think there is a real war going on and they cover it up with “weather!” I have thought this for a while, but tonight in SC was pretty wild!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
06 April, 12:12
Remember the "technical problems" last time ? Maybe it was God trying to tell us something.👀

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
05 April, 11:56
oh, okay 🙏🙏🙏 Now I know what to look for.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
05 April, 11:58
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
what we lookimg for?

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
05 April, 11:56
“maybe”

and I am sitting outside right now.

if I see a cat at these condos Im calling you direct tonight VK!

“VIBE CALL” OF COURSE