KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ @KiKiLove1111
Omg 😳, Um what is going on with Cats tonight? I was sitting it my bedroom & I hear cats screaming outside, I jump up because
My 🐱 Lizzie was by the pool... anyhow, I run out & see a black & white cat jumping the fence with white 🐾 paws.... 😳
11:52 PM - Apr 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 April, 02:06
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
It has been a strange day, it was beautiful and fun right up until a couple hours ago when I got this headache, which I rarely ever have.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
06 April, 09:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
06 April, 10:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, I was just wondering why my normally barometrically-sensitive headaches seem to be persisting after the storm...

Space Weather for today from Laura Walker says we are in the crescent moon phase of "perservere" and "experience."

"Experience" is the keyword today. Experience from hard lessons, wisdom gained over time, and objective understanding life's storms guides us. The Sun and the Earth are resonating the frequency of silence. Silence -- or the time to think -- before speaking is recommended with communications. Mercury is conjunct the Eris Point, which could bring wild propaganda Our experiences give us the ability to quietly discern truth."

Sometimes, I get tired of the waterfalls of information. I go out to the Victory Garden & plant some new yummy-looking veggie or celebrate those that are doing good. (Yes, I talk to my garden!)

Focusing on what is GOOD & GROWING, GRATITUDE, etc. gives the mind time to absorb what has been gleaned from the information overflo

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
06 April, 01:35
We heard a cat screaming tonight too. We have 4 so we just paused what we were doing for a moment to listen, and then it stopped so didn’t really hit me until i read your post. Never checked outside to see and just assumed it was one of ours somewhere. 👀

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
06 April, 12:16
Your guardian angel maybe..?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 April, 11:53
Maybe CERN powered up. Lets wait for SR

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 April, 03:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
SR -Shcumann Resonance?

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
06 April, 07:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
SR? Seth Rich?