Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
06 April, 04:57
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
One less Disneyphile/Pedophile, in the world❗️🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doc Zortman @Zdoc6
06 April, 10:35
As a medical professional ... I believe his best procedure would be neutering

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Sekerman @Jannana
06 April, 09:49
Schitt, demonstrating to all the essence of being a jackass.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 April, 09:37

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 April, 09:36
Exact same phrase ... guess the white hats are writing / sending that for them.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
06 April, 09:34
haha another one bites the dust

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
06 April, 09:10
It's always the same message with the get your vaxx tagline

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
06 April, 08:01
Fook off Bug Eyes

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
06 April, 07:59
Gitmo has a cell ready for this traitorous monster who rapes and murders babies and children. Hell has a place prepared for him also.

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
06 April, 07:57
Oh yes, please get vaccinated so you can get the virus, just like he did. LOL. Is ANYONE still sleeping here? Wakey Wakey frenz!

Awake Now @Awakenow
06 April, 07:03
I don’t understand why everyone feels compelled to post they have covid… who cares?!

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
06 April, 09:34
In response Awake Now to her Publication

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
06 April, 09:35
In response Awake Now to her Publication
this is a com - letting us know he is arrested/house arrest

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
06 April, 06:40
lol …choking on the ivermectin as he tweets

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
06 April, 07:57
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
Love this! LOL

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
06 April, 03:31
Couldn't happen to a better "candidate"; ask Anthony Bourdain.. SOB!! 😈

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 April, 12:33

Truth Seeker @Txn81ve
06 April, 12:31
In other words, he made a deal and will be gone, if not already gone, very very soon! One down, many more to go!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 April, 12:28
I saw that earlier. 🍿🍿🍿

Jenna Bee @JennaBee
06 April, 12:20
Scheduled tweets, same/similar templates?

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
06 April, 12:11
lets hooe that means he is gone ant no conin back

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
06 April, 12:10

Anon Anon @66Stewdebaker
05 April, 11:59
His tweet is full of oxymorons.

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
05 April, 11:58

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
06 April, 12:02
In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication
Okay, you can tell this is the first time discovering the photo icon here, and my obvious ineptitude with it, BUT, I just had to post the "key" to the "I have covid announcement." I so hope it is true!!!

Miss. Messina @Messina
05 April, 11:57
no I won’t adam shifty, Personally I don’t think you’ve got vaccinated or boosted , If lying was a sport you would be a gold medal winner!!!

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
05 April, 11:52
Is this a template? Looks like the exact same text as the last 8 politican positive C19 announcements.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
05 April, 11:59
In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication
Rubber stamped

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
06 April, 12:15
In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication
thought has crossed my mind lol