Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 April, 10:13
Saw Classified outside and it ran from me. Ran inside to grab a flashlight and see Classified.

Another black kitten!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
05 April, 10:50
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
He glitched the matrix. I knew there was a cat reference somewhere. Literary in the matrix haha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
05 April, 10:49
I tried to post that exact same gif, but could figure it out on here and gave up.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
05 April, 10:56
In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication
Great Minds think alike 🥰😎 Syncish ;) And, nevaaaa give up! Nevaaaa Surrender! Do you need help with Gifs here? lmk Dude 🥰

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
05 April, 10:57
In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication
Can someone explain the matrix and how it works? I do not watch movies like that, I homestead and stay busy and read when I have down time.

I've never been able to fully grasp the concept of the matrix, red and blue pills and how they fit into the matrix or whatever...

Help me out?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 April, 10:47

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
05 April, 10:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
2211 😉

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
05 April, 10:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
(112821833112)