Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Saw Classified outside and it ran from me. Ran inside to grab a flashlight and see Classified.

Another black kitten!
10:13 PM - Apr 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
06 April, 10:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
One thing to remember: cats can tesseract.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
06 April, 05:55
Brother or sister of Classified. We currently have 3 black cats. All unique!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 April, 11:58
Can you name the other black kitten Declass?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 April, 12:28
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Makes purrfect sense...he got C before D :)

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
06 April, 03:14
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
please and thank you!

here kitty kitty:

NCSWIC 🎶🎶🎶

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
06 April, 05:48
All my pets are Censored.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
06 April, 01:59
Listen to this one. 2 days ago was driving in a residential area. Beautiful black cat just perfectly crosses my path, Had to stop so I wouldn't hit it. Got a superstitious feeling decided to back up and turn around and go back out the other way. Here comes the same cat crossing my path the other way. Blew my mind. Automatically thought "Glitch in the Matrix"

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
06 April, 01:21
Named Glitch?

Widget 260 @widget260
05 April, 11:29
My neighbor pointed out a black cat the other day asking if he was afraid of my new puppy. I told her my black cat was in the house and had no idea where that one came from. They're everywhere! 🤔

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
05 April, 11:04
lets go!
break 8

10:13 🙌

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
05 April, 11:04
Matrix changing again?

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
05 April, 11:03
❤️

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
05 April, 11:11
At the 113 again!🤣😂🤣

Hit 113 with 2 Trump videos this morning about Elon. First was at 8:06 then again at 8:11 AM.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Q 1013
TWITTER.
CLOWNS.
Operation Q-T2810C.
False drops.
Bot push.
Future "Conspiracy" push to norms.
Bad mixed w/ good.
Taint.
They are scared.
Q

AH 113 post 8:06 AM
VK 113 post 10:13 PM
Time Diff 14 h 7 m

Q 147
This is a direct attack.
The article is disinfo but made to send a message to POTUS.
You are witnessing history.
Coincidence?
God be with us all.
Q

w 2nd 113 post 8:11
Time Diff 14 h 2 m

Q 142

Hit # 142 4/3 6:19 PM
VK post 4/5 10:13 PM
Time Diff 3 da 3 h 54 m

Q 3354
When BLACKMAIL no longer holds due to LOSS OF SENIOR LEVEL KEY GOV POSITIONS AND 11th HOUR TESTIMONY…………those previously protected become prey.
HUNTERS BECOME THE HUNTED.
GOD WINS.
Q

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
05 April, 10:56
DECLAS please

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
05 April, 10:50
.Go time

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
05 April, 10:48
5:5 🐸

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
05 April, 10:43
"see Class"ified makes me think DECLAS

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 April, 10:34

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
05 April, 10:31
See Not Saw again. AW Anthony Weiner?

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
05 April, 10:30

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
05 April, 10:28
glitch in the Matrix?
Or someone get rowdy?

connie wright @cowri
05 April, 10:24
Word gets around in the cat world that you are a man of honor. Classified invited his/her friends.

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
a copy cat?

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
05 April, 10:53
In response Digoy. MF. to his Publication
*Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner lol

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
All I see is LIGHT...

Blistering and blinding LIGHT... IT's EVERYWHERE... Permeating every crevasse and nook and cranny, it's swallowing up the darkness...

The warmth is inescapable and incomprehensible, and all I can do is succumb to it in obedience.

I rest, and am full of HOPE.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
05 April, 10:23
; )

LeLe John @Grace1125
05 April, 10:26
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
yep and there are many redlections lile a fun house mirror trying to keep you feom the One

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
05 April, 10:35
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
🔥 🌏 🔥

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
05 April, 10:23
Whoa!

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
05 April, 10:49
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
I tried to post that exact same gif, but could figure it out on here and gave up.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
05 April, 10:50
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
He glitched the matrix. I knew there was a cat reference somewhere. Literary in the matrix haha

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
05 April, 10:21
Is this one Declassified🤔

Storm Rider @StormRider
05 April, 10:20
Keep it...name it Unclassified.

We all love UNCLASSIFIED

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
05 April, 10:19
does this one look like it"s of similar age?
cause if not, that changes the riddle entirely

LeLe John @Grace1125
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
agreed

Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
05 April, 10:17
My black cat is named Redacted.

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
05 April, 10:14
damn this riddle

Selah 321 @Selah
05 April, 10:31
In response ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ to his Publication
😅