Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 April, 09:46
The fact of the matter is, WE THE PEOPLE need to vote on whatever the new system is.

I don’t want to just be handed something and be told to use it. That’s what got us in this mess to begin with.

The WWG1WGA mantra needs to be applied to the general consensus of the use of systems that we will have to rely on: communications, voting, financial, health, etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
Yes, yes, yes and yes!! The last thing we need is to end up right where we are now.
We need to make the planet safe again for the children. We need happiness again.
The healing tech, the cures, the scientific knowledge hidden from us will aid us in being healthy, and hopefully make our lives easier.
The world's wealth will mean that no one is without.
I personally do not care about the money this could mean for me. I have never had a lot in that area and moetary things don't mean much to me.
I have been married for for 42 years and raised 2 fine young men. Most times, we live paycheck to paycheck, and I would be lying if I said it was easy. I would not change my life for all the gold in the world.
Love is everything.
Let's bring God back. I think doing that would be a great start.
I love you, Patriots. It has been my please and honor to walk this journey with you all.❤️
10:02 PM - Apr 05, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Scribe11 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from hope saxton, click on at the bottom under it