Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The fact of the matter is, WE THE PEOPLE need to vote on whatever the new system is.

I don’t want to just be handed something and be told to use it. That’s what got us in this mess to begin with.

The WWG1WGA mantra needs to be applied to the general consensus of the use of systems that we will have to rely on: communications, voting, financial, health, etc.
09:46 PM - Apr 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
06 April, 10:45
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I have a suggestion. We can always return to a simple plan of moral, ethical and practical laws to live by:
1. You will have no other gods before ME.
2. You will not make or worship any graven image.
3. You will not take the Lord God's name in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy.
5. Honor your father and your mother.
6. You will not commit murder.
7. You will not commit adultery.
8. You will not steal.
9. You will not bear false witness against your neighbor.
10. You will not covet your neighbors' possessions.

Once we have all practiced these ten commandments, then we will be righteous and smart enough to know what else we need to add. I believe that these 10 will keep us busy for millennium.

I am still working on #3 , 6 and 7. I finally learned #1 , 2, 4 and 8-10. Took me decades to get those. Praise God I am making progress.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
06 April, 10:35
Given my understanding of the Constitution, each State Legislature sets the voting process for the State.

Each State Legislature should allow the citizens of the state to vote on the new system,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
06 April, 10:29
Agreed

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 April, 11:54
✍️What if We The People dont need all these layers of govt officials.
✍️What if we return the power to the People in local towns to decide what we need in our own areas.
✍️What if we get rid of politicians, lobbyist, the whole corrupt 9 yards of it and We Ourselves vote on Q phones via blockchain ID thro quantum computers handled by Starlink monitored for evil acts by technology given to us by Benevolent ETs?
✍️What if we set up everything this way, voting for policies, the monetary tracking system, & anything else that we want to be non corruptible so that it cant be hacked & so no group, state, or country can gain an unfair advantage again? Level playing field for everyone and every country.

Afraid to go this way because then it could just all be shut off?

Do you really think that you are living in a reality right now that they couldnt just shut everything off in the next damn 10 minutes if they wanted to?
Build in redundancy!
Simple!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 April, 11:37
Agreed

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
05 April, 11:07
I agreed to that! However, dogholliday , at the end of the day, I am more convinced that Greed has gotten us to where we are. We can pick the most pure system but greed exists, eventually it will spoil everything in it. Getting rid of Greed is almost impossible, I afraid.
The lime light, the fame, the famous, the fault glory that people hungry for. That will destroy any system.

I hope I make some sense.

Only followers of this user (BlueEyes216) can see their posts

DKR 1Q7 @JFKREAGAN45
05 April, 10:20
WE THE PEOPLE

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
05 April, 10:12
absolutely!

hope saxton @Scribe11
05 April, 10:02
Yes, yes, yes and yes!! The last thing we need is to end up right where we are now.
We need to make the planet safe again for the children. We need happiness again.
The healing tech, the cures, the scientific knowledge hidden from us will aid us in being healthy, and hopefully make our lives easier.
The world's wealth will mean that no one is without.
I personally do not care about the money this could mean for me. I have never had a lot in that area and moetary things don't mean much to me.
I have been married for for 42 years and raised 2 fine young men. Most times, we live paycheck to paycheck, and I would be lying if I said it was easy. I would not change my life for all the gold in the world.
Love is everything.
Let's bring God back. I think doing that would be a great start.
I love you, Patriots. It has been my please and honor to walk this journey with you all.❤️

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
05 April, 10:01
We are so connected now, we really don't need representatives in DC anymore. We could all just vote on everything, if it could be done fairly and securely. Though, I would recommend an IQ threshold, to keep the useful idiots from voting us into an Idiocracy.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 April, 11:39
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
😂

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
05 April, 11:43
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
I think “Idiocracy” was actually a documentary…

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
05 April, 09:53
this is what has been rattling around my head. good or bad the end choice must be the peoples. mot just America but the world or we trade 1 regime gor another.