Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
If it was up to me wouldn't let anyone edit if someone commented or liked. Must delete.

Someone could post "MAGA" get a bunch of likes and then edit it to say "I love Pelosi."
09:09 PM - Apr 05, 2022
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
06 April, 08:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
We did have a edit on anonup in the startup !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
06 April, 08:11
Just with a one or two minute time limit is all is needed. No links or edit history. It saves having to delete and then repost an entire tweet, which is what I do here and did on Twit before I was banned. If edited after the time limit, then tweet can say (edited), just like the way many forums work.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 ... @IGG1776
06 April, 08:01
It would need to expire, give the user say 1 minute to make a change and become unusable

Bee Bee @BxAx17
06 April, 05:02
Or if you edit your likes disappear
New version= new likes

suZy Connolly @suZq14
06 April, 04:59
this could work

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
06 April, 04:50
On FB they notify any previous responders that the post was edited—thus giving them the chance to go back and decide to keep or delete their responses once they see the edit(s)

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
05 April, 11:03
Unless you do it like FB does where once edited, it marks it as “edited” and then anyone can click on the edited button and see what the original comment was.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
05 April, 10:46
I expect this doesn’t scale - if you abuse the edit feature people will call you out.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
05 April, 10:32
that is a good point. or a selection to see OP. then we can see if was spellin correction or course correction and call em out

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
05 April, 10:27
I THINK, IF EDIT MAKE FOR EXAMPLE CURSIVE FONT, WHICH PART WAS EDITED...

YOU WILL SEE, IF ONE WORD, OR WHOLE SENTENCE.

AND TWITTER HAS TWITTER AUTOSAVING BOTS...

FREE SPEECH IS ABOUT REPUTATION ON FKRST PLACE. MENTAL AND ETHICAL COHERENCY🙏😁😁😁

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
05 April, 10:19
Perhaps Anonup could add a script with an auto notification feature that alerts everyone who interacted with the post before it was edited. If they took an interest to initially interact with the post, they would likely want to see what changes were made and possibly edit or remove their comments/likes as well.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
05 April, 10:17
Isn't edit for the user of the post, just like FB's edit feature or YT edit on the comments, not for all. Twitter/AU doesn't have the feature to correct misspellings etc. Hope that's what Elon's idea will be, true edit in our control/use only.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
05 April, 10:26
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
That would just be common sense yeah-not a good idea for folks to be given access to edit other peoples posts-that be a really dumb idea.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
05 April, 10:14
They can never siphon all the love in our movement with their bogus edits! Screenshots are forever!

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
05 April, 10:13
How can somebody loves Pelosi?

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
05 April, 10:10
Agreed
Content is committed or deleted
I can only support edit for typo purposes.

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
05 April, 10:10
👍

TBo ogg donated @tbog
05 April, 09:55
Ah yes, the old: "Who likes to chew on their pens" trick.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
05 April, 09:47
Fook the edit button...
Misspellings matter

Jes King @jes_US
05 April, 09:55
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
yes sometimes they do... and when they don't I copy and paste my post delete my previous post and repost my post.
#easypeasy

I’m no one @Iam4truth
05 April, 09:46
good point.

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
agreed! whenever I see a mistake I copy,delete, paste, fix my mistake LOL retweet

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
05 April, 10:06
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Exactly what I do. And then sometimes after I do that I notice another mistake and think, "Oh, the heck with it. People will know what it means". Lol

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
agreed! whenever I see a mistake I copy,delete, paste, fix my mistake LOL retweet

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
05 April, 09:42
5 minute edit access would be plenty of time to read over ones post prior to hitting send. Not enough time for follower support switches!
The Wisdom of The Crowds Shall Prevail!☝️😎👍
⚔️🌏⚔️

joseph hartman @Punisher1214
05 April, 09:40

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
05 April, 09:34
Edits should be in a different color

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
05 April, 09:29
Why can’t the edit be on your own personal post not for public to see ?

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
05 April, 09:29
Why can’t the edit be on your own personal post not for public to see ?

Lisa bowers @Rainthunder777
05 April, 09:27
i agree, that whats why i voted on lol... i was hoping that ment no. was also shocked to see how many voted yse. maybe yse means no.😂

Golden Times donated @Golden
05 April, 09:26
Absolutely agree.
(Gov has an odd habit of "editing" things they don't like or they want differently - especially on Christmas Eve or whenever others aren't watching).

But how about One (1) lower line to add a short & dated correction? Of course while keeping the Original in tact.