Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I hear that I am not the only person struggling with a kind of long term battle fatigue. But I can still make photos...
06:53 PM - Apr 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Diane Kelly @DianeCva
05 April, 08:17
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
It reminds me of a French landscape in the early Impressionist period.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
05 April, 07:00
Beauty enters thru the eyes and soothes the soul.

God is able to keep us. I hold onto that. Why would He have us be awake to witness HIS massive rescuing of humanity just to let us faint at the end. If we have to crawl across the finish line…we do it!
❤️🇺🇸🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
05 April, 06:59
I definitely am. I have to step off and play music and then pick it back up in the evening. These last 4 years have been the most incedible mental, emotional and spiritual challnege of my life. I am tired, of waiting for something to happen. Thankfully my Faith in God has never been stronger.

Kathy Scott @Kat4Truth
05 April, 06:56
That is so peaceful, Martin. Makes me want to walk there. Thank you for your pictures. They do help souls.