Lin Wood kicked off Parler

From CloutHub
10:11 AM - Jan 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by LucyBlue in this post can reply
Juana Talk @TheWayUBC
11 January, 10:57
In response Lucy Blue to her Publication
theevolutionofjocy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Smith @linlou55
11 January, 04:49
I caught on to Parler after the first few days and got out myself. Today I got kicked out of Twitter. I can identify.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Wolf @Silver_wolf
11 January, 02:44
found this

App QNews @App_Q
11 January, 02:19
Is Lin Wood somewhere to be found ?

Lucy Blue @LucyBlue
11 January, 02:21
In response App QNews to his Publication
Right now I think he's only on CloutHub (not the most user-friendly platform, imo)

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
11 January, 02:16
He needs to move over here.

Lucy Blue @LucyBlue
11 January, 02:19
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Agree, we also need Flynn, Powell...and of course Trump 😎

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
11 January, 02:04
You know who said Parler was bad news from the beginning? VK(:

Anon Mama @AnonMamaE
11 January, 05:13
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
CodeMonkey publicly offered to help Dan, but Dan refused to even entertain that there were issues.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
11 January, 10:58
Parlor is owned by Deepstate.

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
11 January, 02:04
You know who said Parler was bad news from the beginning? VK(:

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
11 January, 02:31
Tore did too!

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
11 January, 02:32
Tore did too!

Sweet Rogue @SweetRogue29
11 January, 01:39
Same, I was just a little account, less then 700 followers, following just under 1000....

Starseed Q.. @StarseedQ
11 January, 12:52
and Parler has everyones information for "them". Huge database of Trump supporters

Lucy Blue @LucyBlue
11 January, 01:43
In response Starseed Q.. to her Publication
Yep, Codemonkey warned us

Lucy Blue @LucyBlue
11 January, 02:00
In response Starseed Q.. to her Publication
Guess we'll soon find out
https://endtimeheadlines.o...