Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
02 February, 08:31
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
02 February, 07:43
🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am melda @Melda
02 February, 06:52
National Guard acually does follow them, the others don't.

LadyJane 1776 @LadyJane1776
02 February, 07:00
In response I am melda to her Publication
interesting. they didnt this morning. checked these earlier today.

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
02 February, 08:34
In response I am melda to her Publication

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
02 February, 05:27
Can someone please explain to me who/what SABMYK is? I see it everywhere, especially on Telegram and nobody seems to be able to answer my question. I mean I know there are aliens after waking up weeks ago but I've heard something about a meteor shower(?). Should I be scared????

Penny Nicholls @6sense
02 February, 07:05
In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication
this isn't written in stone but that's what I came up with.

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
02 February, 01:28
You are correct: NONE of those accounts are following Biden on his current @POTUS or @JoeBiden account; all of them followPOTUS45. Also notable: USARPAC also follows John Kerry & former Ambassador Caroline Kennedy; US Army also follows Ivanka and Dan Scavino. For fun I looked up thejointstaff who oddly enough are following Kamala Harris, but not Biden.

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts

Gordon Carle @Gman72ho
01 February, 07:58
because POTUS 45 is the legitimate president joemama is president over a corrupr and bankrupt foreign corporation...

Serving those Who serve @1871_2021
06 February, 03:28
In response Gordon Carle to his Publication
#joemama made me laugh outloud literally

J.J. Jameson @jjj
01 February, 07:38
Nothing about that even needs debunking, even if it's the case.

They had 4 years to follow the old potus account, and a two weeks or so to follow the new one. No mystery there. No conspiracy there.

Icant Even @Icanteven
01 February, 07:31
Last I checked none of them followed Biden or Kamala but all followed old archived 45 accounts. Weirdly though the only official branch I saw that followed Biden was The Coast Guard.

Chandra Cruikshank @WadinginPursuit
01 February, 07:14
Marines follow- Melania, Pence, POTUS45, White House45 but NOT Biden

01 February, 07:14
Marines follow- Melania, Pence, POTUS45, White House45 but NOT Biden

01 February, 07:03
National Guard follows Nordic Santa, POTUS45, Melania, Pence and White House45 but does NOT follow Biden.

01 February, 06:57
Air Force follows- Trump45 and White House45 but does NOT follow Biden. this is fun!

01 February, 06:52
Navy follows- Scavino, Pompeo, Melania, Pence, Trump45, but does NOT follow Biden

LGBT_ deplorable @LGBT_deplorable
01 February, 06:40
Space Force autobot turned on Trump. Provided by Life Force
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

01 February, 06:39
i confirm- the U.S. Army follows Trump45 and Melania and the archived White House45 but does NOT follow Biden.

Amy Mostella @Bentlee16
01 February, 06:34
i did not see the ng follow either but i did not look at all 730 following they have

Wendy Doster @WendyD
01 February, 06:20
Space Force does NOT follow Potus on Twitter

Charissma _15 @Riley
01 February, 06:19

Coffee Queen @musicmaven183
01 February, 06:16
I'm not on twatter anymore or else I'd look

Wendy Doster @WendyD
confirming the US Air Force does NOT follow current Potus, but does follow Obama.

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
01 February, 06:02
Fauci once said that masks have no use and now you have to wear two, WTF

Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
01 February, 06:04
In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication
I'm think his dad should have worn two condoms.

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
01 February, 06:01
if you still have twit connection, i would live ♥️ to see their posts- what im missing mst from that stupid platform

Time Loop @Siren717
In response PirateQueen 888 to her Publication
you can look it up on twitter without an account. i follow them with no account.