Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
04 April, 11:39
Hey Patriots' I have been noticing there is alot of Great! patriots on here @AU and nobody is re posting there input, they hav great Posts we need 2 re post everybody's Stuff that's what WWG1WGA is all about!
No One person or post is Greater than the other! I m o
We r here to get the news Out right?
so lets help each other out
C mon Man!
๐Ÿ™โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘†

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
05 April, 12:05
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
To add to that, we need to be posting this information on normies social media - Twitter should be a good option soon. Been put in fb jail many times for sharing but the normies only see normie platforms ...... otherwise its a bit of a vacuum on here and not exactly redpilling the normies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
true that but re posting Patriots posts Keep up the vibes as VK, ZOQ, JONNY AND SO MANY ALLL OF YOU GREAT PATRIOTS / ANONโœŒ๏ธ THAT MEANS VICTORY!๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ™
12:18 AM - Apr 05, 2022
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
Only people mentioned by carpenter in this post can reply
DkH Oโ€™Dell @DkH
05 April, 12:21
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
i have been reposting on truth. i hope thats ok! I want to spread the truth everywhere!

05 April, 01:08
In response DkH Oโ€™Dell to her Publication
U bet Far And Wide
Sea 2 Shining Sea

โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ช