Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
Hey Patriots' I have been noticing there is alot of Great! patriots on here @AU and nobody is re posting there input, they hav great Posts we need 2 re post everybody's Stuff that's what WWG1WGA is all about!
No One person or post is Greater than the other! I m o
We r here to get the news Out right?
so lets help each other out
C mon Man!
🙏✌️💪🤔👆
11:39 PM - Apr 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by carpenter in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 April, 12:19
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
05 April, 07:40
Hey J.P. I know you are really good at circulating and reposting.
For me, I repost stuff that I see and later I go back to my page and look to see if stuff came back around. If so, then I take it down, if not I leave it.
By doing this, I also get to see the side conversations and comments. That can be where the real good digs come from.
Awesome post, my friend!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 April, 10:43
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
lov what your state is doing on the decertifying front my friend
hope u r doing well on escaping the Matrix!
Wishing all Gods blessings 🙏✌️🙏

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 April, 06:33
@administrator would be great addon Notification when someone posts. So you can select accounts of which you would like to get nots when they post. Quote post should be a good addition too.

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
05 April, 12:05
To add to that, we need to be posting this information on normies social media - Twitter should be a good option soon. Been put in fb jail many times for sharing but the normies only see normie platforms ...... otherwise its a bit of a vacuum on here and not exactly redpilling the normies.

05 April, 12:18
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
true that but re posting Patriots posts Keep up the vibes as VK, ZOQ, JONNY AND SO MANY ALLL OF YOU GREAT PATRIOTS / ANON✌️ THAT MEANS VICTORY!💪🙏

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
05 April, 12:50
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
Get out on the battlefield - Q says!