Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 June, 02:27
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Nah, keeps me on my toes, adn sometimes I decide to keep my typos. And sometimes they aren't typos.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
22 May, 11:30
I like the delete, actually...

Sometimes wonder if owner edits a post after a comment has been posted. Could be AWKWARD? just sayin'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
19 May, 09:39
Kobay, someone asked about giving monthly donations... if you do fix a place to do so, am in also. i had been here since back when but got locked out without my key ...so i'm back...and would like to toss into the pot monthly. Thanks for all you do!🕊💞🦅

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
18 May, 07:03
Yes, please. Thank you😁💞

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
18 May, 05:10
can i get a spaell button to and maybe one of those grammah buttons as well.

:)

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 May, 04:10
and to be able to 'Delete' someone's comment on MY POSTS.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
09 May, 03:55
remove the likes when it is edited, just in case it changes context. That is a decision we can make: to lose the likes for an edit.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
09 May, 03:27
Thank you for making this beautiful Home for us. Edit button is a good idea!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
05 May, 06:39
Can We Get A counter Of AnonS on this Platform Please🙏✌️

NEO ONE @Neo
05 May, 06:33
Hope you are fine?
Long time abstinence.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 May, 06:30
Nah if it is a real typo, and I feel like it, I copy, paste and correct. lol SOMETIMES if it is a typo I look it up, which many times leads to more info. SO on. I am good.

NEO ONE @Neo
05 May, 06:30
Yes, not a bad idea.
Still me and my typos.

Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
24 April, 06:25
can't approve follower requests? How to fix?

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
20 April, 12:08
💝 anonup

but

last 24 hours pages loading in like molasses!
Soooooooo slooooooooooooooooooooow.
Just FYI

Ty 🙏

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
09 May, 04:00
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
been getting 6 -10 posts daily and they repeat over and over, thats when i leave and go to Telegram!

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
19 April, 11:29
Wego already has edit and auto correct!

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
19 April, 11:27
Can we get something that will allow us to bookmark other anons for quick access to their pages?

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
06 April, 12:30
Yes, with a time limit. Maybe 1 minute. Just in case I need to make a quick fix.

amy lilley @amylilley
06 April, 10:54
yse totalee😎

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
06 April, 10:38
Koba, my big fat fingers make a lot of mistakes LOL but I have lived with it this way since day one love it here no matter what!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
05 April, 10:21
Perhaps you could add an auto notification feature that alerts everyone who interacted with the post before it was edited. If they took an interest to initially interact with the post, they would likely want to see what changes were made and possibly edit or remove their comments/likes as well.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
05 April, 07:36
Yse BIG K hope you are fabulous :)

hmmmmm I found this since your so tech savvy :)

YSE is a C++ audio library. It runs on Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android and iOS. Our aim is to make YSE as easy to use as possible. Our tutorials and demo code will get you up to speed in a matter......

http://attr-x.net/yse/

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
05 April, 05:35
Another FOOKING “92” 😑

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
05 April, 12:02
They all working together right now? Same post as Elon?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 April, 10:37
Thank you so very much - LOVE YOUR WORK, and we so dearly appreciate you & anonup!

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
05 April, 09:50
Spell check first please 😁

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
05 April, 09:38
YSE! 🤣🤣
Also, Please add spellcheck!

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
05 April, 08:47

PAPA CADDI @RickN
05 April, 08:47
😇better DM Features would be nice. pretty limited.. If it's up for questioning

Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
05 April, 08:36
yse