Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If Elon’s mom was his handler before his latest “wife” he may have had a similar “break the chains” experience as JFK.

If you aren’t born into one of the 13 families, it’s almost impossible to understand how these families function.

Sort of like an arranged marriage but much much worse as far as I can tell.

Read PT 109 by William Doyle to learn how JFK was positioned his entire life because he was a Kennedy and you’ll begin to understand.

These people are sick!
09:01 PM - Apr 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
07 April, 06:48
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I have heard from many that Elon was more grey than white. It is my understanding that he was born into this stuff and later capitulated to the white hats. No matter his past I think he is doing as told by white hats currently.

I see it the same as Kim in North Korea. Kim was trapped by the cabal and had handlers. I am sure he didnt do much of what we were lead to believe he did. We have to remember that dont really have a choice in this club. Most want to be free from this club. Of course , there are many that embrace the evil, but not all.

North Korea was liberated by Trump and the white hats same as many other countries, businesses, and whatever. And yes I believe there are those that will or have been turned to good by God. They were given a choice to make for a change. To me it’s the right thing for a just God to do. Give them the freedom to change and turn to God and His ways.

I believe some chose good and some even when given freedom, chose evil, even if it meant d

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
07 April, 06:54
In response Terri Patterson to his Publication
death. I know many will disagree with me. But I believe Jesus is words are true today and now they never forgive them for they know not what they do. we must forgive those that have persecuted us through this time in the same way.
I believe this is the time we’re headed toward a timer compassion and understanding. Manny for bought up in this from birth and was never given any freedom of choice they don’t even know another way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
05 April, 04:49
I gather as much as well, insiders are born [[[inside]]]
Gods infiltration not invasion is what got us this far no?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 April, 04:49

NEO ONE @Neo
05 April, 04:46
In fact there are 26 familys.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
04 April, 11:25
I have been thinking about Elon's mother ever since I read the post about Elon being a white hat and an advisor to Trump. Not sure what to believe these days.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 April, 10:37
JFK was never them.....always a good man.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
04 April, 10:30
Wasn't one of the Q posts something like, "follow the wives"? Something like that I remember.

Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
04 April, 11:20
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Sure was

P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
04 April, 10:25
This PT 109?

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
04 April, 10:15
They have all the riches and property, we have a monopoly on Free Will!

Live Free or Die!

🇺🇸🙏🐸🍿

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 April, 10:15
Maye Musk recently posted a photo of Elon as a woman saying, Elona you’re so pretty.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 April, 04:48
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
She also highly supports the transgender movement in her Twitter He's a momma's boy/girl - just had a dejavu. 🙃 80% of her twitter is about him. Elona is pretty.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 April, 10:12
Kind of like Frances' Pres. Macrom. His wife is quite older than him and I understand also his handler. 👿

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
04 April, 10:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Valerie Bertinelli was Eddie Van Halen’s.
Yoko Ono was John Lennon’s.
Linda Eastman was Paul McCartney’s.

The entertainment industry is full of them.

etc…….

04 April, 10:11
Easier to understand, from my perspective, and many others, trust me, I know. I burned the midnight oil. AND know what GOD showed me. GOD bless all good ones, and bad ones will be poofs of going to hell via GOD> you can bet fiat does not impress Him.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
04 April, 10:09

04 April, 10:08
WELL NOW that ya brought it up, lets talk about demonic programming and who the fk is supposed to believe that is not just another facet of that shti.

04 April, 10:09
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Not at you, but the thought process.

Wil Wagner @BabyLoneWolf
04 April, 09:21
do you have a credible documentary or some reading anout the 13 families ?

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 April, 09:31
In response Wil Wagner to his Publication
This one is always interesting https://www.cia.gov/librar...

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
04 April, 09:13
I guess I think since God won, I am not sure what are we talking about

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 April, 05:01
In response Peace Justice to his Publication
It's a similar fascination as is watching a train wreck in slow motion.

Lisa Scroggins @LNScroggins
04 April, 09:06
I feel sorry for the one who had to marry Chelsea.... But i saw a video that elon was the one who was going to start the mark of the beast...thoughts?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 April, 04:56
In response Lisa Scroggins to his Publication
When he was with Grimes she did this song called
We Appreciate Power.
Check out the lyrics.