Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Sharing part of George "Bloodline" video series. It's about RH- blood type.
"As far as the changing names, it’s just like how we use multiple spellings and definitions for most words such as; their, there, they're. This is how it is with the names. The deception is enough to blind the masses. We have all heard the stories of Abraham, Noah, the tribes of Israel. These names did belong to real, living people in history at one time...

The 13 families are very proud of the fact that they can trace their line back to Cain, although they do not make this information public. That is, simply put, all we aimed to do here, however, you will find...it ended up unraveling much more than we dreamed."
2 pics attached.
07:16 PM - Apr 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 April, 02:11
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
RH pos or neg is not a blood line.
Two Rh pos parents can have an Rh neg child. *See link.

The original humans of God's design were simply 0 blood. God used genetics from a variety of star races.

Various raider races manipulated the genetics of the humans and a more recent retooling added genes from the Rhesus monkey, making RH positive blood type. This was an abomination and what Jesus came to absolve amongst other things The abomination is in those who did it, not the Rh pos-all life is sacred.

It is the incoming soul that flips on the genetic switches for the body it needs to create for its soul plan and purpose. The incoming soul decides if it needs RH neg and can flip on genes from their soul star race.

It is not evil. O- is just the first blood before the manipulations and those with it have even higher extrasensory perception. All have ESP. Rh neg can not be cloned or get AIDS.

There are no evil families. There are people in families under the influence of evil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
05 April, 01:43
Where can we find the video? Thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 April, 01:09
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Bitchute👍

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
05 April, 01:41
o negative rh negative

Silver Cat @silvercat
05 April, 01:40
In many states, couples considering marriage had to get blood tests.

E.T... Phonehome @EvolvingHuman
04 April, 09:39
This whole series is excellent!! I remember binge watching the entire thing for days and days a few years back. Fascinating. Thank you for posting this.

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
04 April, 08:29
I am RH- and A-. I had to get RH shots for both my pregnancies with RH+ boys. I wasn't raised in church, but accepted Christ into my life while I was pregnant with my first son. I feel that this helped me avoid a lot of the legalistic rules that were common in many denominations. My hubby & I live for God, our kids, grandbaby & our dog. And we thank God that our country & our world will very soon know true freedom.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
04 April, 08:00
My father was RH-.
A devout Christian, faithful husband, hardworking, never abusive, read tge Bibke every single day and made us go to church. He himself was raised on a dairy farm out in the sticks and did not attend as a child. He chose Jesus he said, while serving in WWII.

My mother was RH+. Her mother had been raised high society, she was a Hartwell. Her older brother married a Vanderbilt.

My mother was + and my father - and they had 5 children together. The incompatibility happens when you have a father that is + and a mother that is -.

I myself was raised Christian, baptized from birth and now I dont believe in orhanized religions but I believe in God and Christ.

I am AB+. AB is said to be an ancient blood type.

The way I see it, RH- doesn't mean you come from the evil 13 Bloodlines; RH- means your blood was preserved - for whatever reason- and not mingled with that of a monkey.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
04 April, 07:55
I guess I’m related to them. That fookin sucks

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 April, 08:00
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
You can listen the whole series on Bitchute. Might explain in more details.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
04 April, 07:53
This....is very confusing for those that love God but have RH negative blood types.

Not Important @Notimportant
04 April, 08:11
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Shows how powerful the vibration, energy & frequency of LOVE really is...thank goodness LOVE has nothing to do with these meat suits or bloodlines.
The LOVE essence is way more powerful than anything - period☀️

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
04 April, 08:15
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Free will is a real thing. I believe everyone has a chance to choose God.

LeLe John @Grace1125
04 April, 07:52
i mean that comment about the men in the most living way btw 😂😂💛

LeLe John @Grace1125
04 April, 07:51
the MC1R gene is also a factor in the hidden Y line … the maitriarchal line. everyone focus on the 12 forgetting Dinah … the Mairtiarchal Hidden Line
Lucky 13 her line is also from a Dark bloodline hencse the Y line
always about the Men 🤦‍♀️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 April, 07:44
ab pos, ain't all bout the blood many cloned. I mean plus the manipulate data, js. NOT the good dudes.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
04 April, 07:36
READ YOUR BIBLE PROPERLY...
ANU DONT WANT KILLING, THAT WAS ENLIL SCAMM...

Abel was a shepherd, and his offering to the Lord was “the best portions of the firstborn lambs from his flock” (Genesis 4:4, NLT). Cain was a farmer, and his offering was “some of his crops” (Genesis 4:4, NLT). The most evident difference between the two sacrifices is that Abel’s offering was an animal (blood) sacrifice, and Cain’s was a vegetable (bloodless) sacrifice. There may be an additional implication that, while Abel brought “the best portions,” Cain simply brought some of his ordinary crops. Scripture does not give an indication, however, that either of these differences factored into God’s acceptance of Abel and rejection of Cain.

https://www.gotquestions.o...

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
04 April, 07:33
I DONT WANT TO BLAME GEORGE.
BUT LESS SENSATIONAL AND MORE FACTUAL:

13 BLOODLINERZ CANNOT BE TRACED TO KAIN!!!

WHY?

ENKI "HAVE SEX" WITH NOAH MOTHER !!!

SO ALL PRE DELUVIAN WAS WIPED OUT CLEARLY,
AS ENKI PROMISED ENLIL😁😁😁

SECONDLY:

RH- IS EXTRATERRESTRIC DNA, BUT NOT BLUE... NORMAL RED...CORRECT IS, THAT IF MOTHER RH- HAVE CHILD WITH RH+ FATHER, AFTER BIRTH SHE HAVE TO GET ANTIGEN JAB...

https://www.hellabasque.or...

HUMANZ (BORN ON GAIA, NOT STAR CHILDRENZ INCARNATED FROM OUTSIDE) HAVE RH+

ALL HUMANZ HAVE TWO BLOOD TYPE, DOMINANT AND RECESIVE... SO ACTUALLY THERE IS MORE THAN 0,A,B,AB

https://factsking.com/heal...

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
04 April, 07:27
Affecting the child? (the Hemolytic disease)
I need to look more into this....