Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 April, 07:16
Sharing part of George "Bloodline" video series. It's about RH- blood type.
"As far as the changing names, it’s just like how we use multiple spellings and definitions for most words such as; their, there, they're. This is how it is with the names. The deception is enough to blind the masses. We have all heard the stories of Abraham, Noah, the tribes of Israel. These names did belong to real, living people in history at one time...

The 13 families are very proud of the fact that they can trace their line back to Cain, although they do not make this information public. That is, simply put, all we aimed to do here, however, you will find...it ended up unraveling much more than we dreamed."
2 pics attached.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
My father was RH-.
A devout Christian, faithful husband, hardworking, never abusive, read tge Bibke every single day and made us go to church. He himself was raised on a dairy farm out in the sticks and did not attend as a child. He chose Jesus he said, while serving in WWII.

My mother was RH+. Her mother had been raised high society, she was a Hartwell. Her older brother married a Vanderbilt.

My mother was + and my father - and they had 5 children together. The incompatibility happens when you have a father that is + and a mother that is -.

I myself was raised Christian, baptized from birth and now I dont believe in orhanized religions but I believe in God and Christ.

I am AB+. AB is said to be an ancient blood type.

The way I see it, RH- doesn't mean you come from the evil 13 Bloodlines; RH- means your blood was preserved - for whatever reason- and not mingled with that of a monkey.
08:00 PM - Apr 04, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yankee Carolyn, click on at the bottom under it