Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 April, 05:45
Did Jesus Christ ruled Tartaria for a 1000 years?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
👇What got me about below video. Scriptures that never did make sense to me Matthew 16:28 Verily I say unto you, there will be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, til they see the Son of man coming in his Kingdom. Luke 9:27 But I tell you truly, there are some standing here who shall not taste death til they see the Kingdom of God. Matthew 24:34 After Jesus describes the tribulation and it's end He goes on to say Verily I say unto you, this generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. It never made sense because why would Jesus have told people this if they weren't going to see it come to pass. Jesus is NOT a liar! When I would read these I would think that why did he say that and it didn't happen. We are still waiting and how many years ago was that. Anyone who does believe in the bible needs to look at those scriptures and explain. This to me explains those scriptures and Revelations!
11:57 AM - Apr 04, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Chonita in this post can reply
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
28 January, 08:16 (E)
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
The apostle John did not see death until after he was taken up to to view heaven in Revelation. Some of us will not taste death because we will be raptured. The time of Jesus ministry on earth until now is our generation. A thousand years is as a day to God because he sees everything as current. Time is a property ...for us, not for God...no beginning, no end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396