Santa Surfing @SantaSurfing
01 February, 04:08
Santa Surfing Video #1 2/1/2021
FREEDOM DAY!
Silver up!
Hedgies trolling!
https://youtu.be/5xnt_3Kqq...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Buzz @Piratebuzz
01 February, 04:09
In response Santa Surfing to her Publication
Just got 5 more ozs of silver and 200 goldback notes as I was watching!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
01 February, 05:23
In response Jay Buzz to his Publication
gold back notes like from the 30's? Will banks still honor those?

Jay Buzz @Piratebuzz
These are the 1,5, and 10 notes. They also come in 25 and 50 notes. the 1s are 11000ozt, 5s are 1/200ozt, 10s are1/100 ozt, 25s are 1/50ozt, and 50s are 1/20ozt
05:34 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Piratebuzz in this post can reply
Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
05 February, 09:15
In response Jay Buzz to his Publication
wow never seen notes like that. I only have had in the past regular looking usa fives and ones where it had red ink on the bills stating you could take them to the bank and get silver in return. Hard to see too cause I see them upside down

Jay Buzz @Piratebuzz
06 February, 06:06
In response Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth to his Publication
these are a voluntary currency in several states. And they are actually made of gold, which is the coolest thing ever!

Jay Buzz @Piratebuzz
06 February, 06:08
In response Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth to his Publication
sorry theyre upside down. for some reason anonup flips all my pics upside down. had to redo my profile pic several times to get it right