Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 April, 07:04
Pretty easy to connect the dots...

Q warned us of these families and their central banking system.

This is [their] lifeblood.

We are destroying their banking system through crypto.

Then you have people that claim to be Q followers and they won’t mention crypto or they relate it to scams to try and fool you.

Connect the dots. Fifth column.

They don’t want you to be part of this transfer of wealth. They want to keep you in “the system” that [they] created.

I know this crypto stuff seems abnormal and strange at first, but the most important thing is figuring out how these satanists have controlled us through their monetary systems for thousands of years.

When you understand this, finding new ways to destroy their system becomes less abnormal and strange.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 April, 11:09
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
To be a Q follower you have to buy Crypto?

Can I be a Q follower because I am a Patriot against the NWO and want to support the Fall of the Cabal? Did Q say buy crypto?

There are some very Satanic mechanics in the works out there and many are more concerned about their souls than getting rich right now.

Some of us feel that in these unstable times we are best off investing in tangible commodities that we control and in God. Why does that have to make us not supporters of Q?

Just like you wonder why some Q peeps are not into cryptos,
I wonder why anons buy Franken GMOs, products with artificial/synthetic toxic chemicals, trust doctors & support the Pharmakeia poison petrochemical beast systems.

I wonder why anons eat animals (blood) watch Pro sports, send their kids to public schools,

Above all, we want freedom from the Matrix systems. There is strength in our numbers when we rally behind our common goal to take down the many heads of the beast.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 01:31
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I have never seen a drop that suggests crypto but a bit much don't you think? Do you have a leather steering wheel in your car? Sit on a leather seat? Leather in a coat. Sneakers? Book Bindings? If they fooled us with Meat we should take into account all of the uses.

We all grew up in this type of system. American school system hasn't always been broken. Early 1900 was a wonderful time.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Exactly my point. Saying we are not supporters of Q if we do not buy Crypto was a Bit much.

This isn't about consuming the blood of animals. This is about defining how the Cabal gets taken out, by withdrawing ourselves from their systems.

As illustrated it has many heads and we all feed them to various degrees.

Currency is currency, no matter if you buy a university education with USD, gold bar or crypto- if feeds ahead of the control systems.

We all are pulling back support in our own ways while encouraging others to do the same. It takes time for everyone to withdraw from the systems we were raised with and to create and find new ones. I don't judge. I wanted to elucidate what it felt like to read that. Many of us will never buy crypto or use blockchain. Is that okay or do we need to drop off?

Many of us are not comfortable with Crypto. That doesn't mean we do not support the efforts to help topple the cabal and the Q Op.

Thank you for the dialog.
02:21 AM - Apr 04, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 April, 03:04
I was referring to the ones that are infiltrating us. If you’re not infiltrating us (fifth column) then I wasn’t even talking about you. :)

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
04 April, 04:03
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I had to look that expression up👍

How do people like you tell them apart if your criteria is, they don't own crypto and they don't want to? Honest question.

Will that make people get paranoid about who is who here based on the size of their crypto wallets?

I thought the common goal was the Fall of the Cabal.

Sometimes it seems like it's about "how do we game what's happening to get rich off this shift". and so many are concerned with their Nesara payout. Many of us just want to keep our families safe from the genocide jab and Keep ourselves out of FEMA camps. The focus on crypto talk and Nesara payouts is quite frankly bizarre on the priority scale. I know I am not alone or I wouldn't be typing this.

I think I have a place here. I've been seeing 1717171717 since 2016 and am in a body on a higher soul path to assist with the shift out of the AI Control Matrix. I hope I am welcome here without a crypto wallet and never mean to offend. 💛

Thank you for the clarifica

Kira Kju @kju17
04 April, 02:53
I wouldn't have written it better...
1000 %...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 02:45
Crypto and Blockchain aren't the same thing. The only way a new system can work is by full transparency. We have no accounting of where our tax dollars are being spent. We are being robbed literally blind. Blockchain will give we the people full access to see EXACT where the money is going. Only then can the foot of taxes be addressed.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
04 April, 07:05
I agree VK. This is a difficult thing to solve. A simple answer is always best at first. A simple system not convoluted with fraud.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
14 April, 10:20
Yes, transparency is a necessity if we are going to clean things up and keep them clean!